Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Nah, not gory in the least. There are killings as you'd expect from a film about cannibals, but they're more grounded and blood-free than over-the-top.

It's also quite sedately paced, so stay away if you're ADD :/

saw Moon (2009). Nice movie. Very, very nice movie. Takes time for build up, however, to those that matter. Great acting by the,

well there is only one actor in the movie

I got one question to those who have seen it- why does Gurdy

help sam ? yes, it was built in it to help sam but surely a big company as Lunar must have thought of a scenario where a clone might come into contact with another clone, so why is there no programme that stops gurdy form any answer/help- like the password, allowing sam 6 to go out- that might expose the whole thing ??

It would have been better if sam 6/5 goes against the robot to find answers

but still, a very well made movie. I was surprised to learn that the budget is just $5 mill :panic:

Edited by Nemo

What I didn't like was the fact that Robert Downey himself spoke in a bit too deep a voice, though he gets the accent out properly.

He sounded a lot like Liam Neeson during the monologue at the end

(where explains everything).

@Keyofx... thanks!

I am going to watch Avatar tomorrow.

BTW I watched 500 days of summer yesterday night. The movie is awesome and it's not girly as someone was saying :naughty:

Easily one of the best movie of 2009. Go watch it people.

assassin bhai superfrag is talking about 3 idiots...awesome movie...n e way checked out sherlock holmes...ufff...what a movie...loved it....robert downey jr is too good and too cool...jude law was good as well...

What the hell.

NO one here saw Moon ???

i r disappoint

go see it peeps. if nothing else interests you then let me tell you its got a 8/10 on imdb :D

I saw it day before yesterday and boy i was impressed.. i will give it 9/10... i was gonna post abt it here but then saw your post :loco:

superb flick

What the hell.

NO one here saw Moon ???

http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_...x483_876228.jpg

i r disappoint

go see it peeps. if nothing else interests you then let me tell you its got a 8/10 on imdb :D

I have seen it. The movie is :loco:

Must watch for all the sci fi freaks.

Edited by Bikram