Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I still think the movie is worth watching though. So if you guys are interested in it, you should check it out.

The movie didn't blow my mind like I expected it to and I thought the one-shot technique hindered the movie more than it added to it.

But that still doesn't make it a bad movie IMO. The actors have done a great job, the production design is also really good and there are admittedly a couple of brilliant sequences in there. It's just that I probably won't remember much about it a few months down the line, apart from the fact that it was a one-shot war movie.

Also cinematography-wise, I'm sure this was an absolute nightmare to pull off and will surely get an oscar for it (god knows Deakins deserves it for his incredible body of work alone), but comparing the end results on-screen, I'd actually rate Dunkirk much higher than this. Not a big fan of that movie either but its cinematography definitely blew my mind! 

16 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

It's in my watch list. Btw people who have seen it just wanna know is it in English or Korean? Or a mix of both.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Apart from a couple of very short lines, it's entirely in Korean.

--------

One of the movies I liked a lot - Love aaj kal getting a reboot.

Saw trailer, Looking so sh*t.

Same for namastey London remake,  bollywood has become sh*t in this genre, not watched one decent movie from 10 years.

Edited by GunnerY2J

12 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Remake on movies (that too shitty ones) remake of songs, nepotism, Bollywood is supershit right now, except for couple of good actors. 

Love aaj kal and namastey London 

Both are really good movies, can watch it multiple times and never get bored.

Hum tum was good as well.

Don't know one decent romantic movie with light humour of 2010s.

Edited by GunnerY2J

So far best reviewed in the franchise. Loaded up with action and a double helping of leading-man charisma, Bad Boys for Life reinvigorates this long-dormant franchise by playing squarely to its strengths.

Positive user reviews too. Lot of fun apparently. ?