Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

wow never thought, wuld find another anime fan, damm gr8 movies man, have u seen full metal alchemist and the movie?? damm good man

did anyone see grave of the fireflies??

very depressing though, but quite good!!

Hey, Full Metal Alchemist is one of my fav animes; I really wanna watch Grave of the Fireflies, but i'm not able to get it... last night I watched Ninja Scroll once again, for the 10th time maybe :(

wow never thought, wuld find another anime fan, damm gr8 movies man, have u seen full metal alchemist and the movie?? damm good man

did anyone see grave of the fireflies??

very depressing though, but quite good!!

Hey, Full Metal Alchemist is one of my fav animes; I really wanna watch Grave of the Fireflies, but i'm not able to get it... last night I watched Ninja Scroll once again, for the 10th time maybe :(

cool man!! m watching paprika now!! seems gr8!! but nothing like spirited away, have u seen cowboy bebop or samurai champaloo?? awsomee

Watched Goodfellas yesterday and really enjoyed it. I felt that the story had a lot of resemblance to the game Mafia (or the other way around). Had heard a lot about this movie. Supposedly one of Scorsese's best. But among the ones I've seen I think I found "The Departed" to be better

And knocked up is just ok. I didnt think it was too great.

finished watching and i agree. really funny moments are few and far.

next on the list is 'sideways' and 'death at a funeral'

but seriously, can anyone recommend a really funny movie that doesnt rely on stupid gags ie something satirical??

All Jim Carrey movies.... :bigyellowgrin:

I saw Hitman today.

Dont know what all the fuss is about i thught it was a good movie.

well, timothy wasnt the best choice for the role!! did u play the game??

he just dosent seem COLD!!

When you say COLD, the first thing that comes to my mind is Kevin Spacey in Se7en. Damn, he was good in that.

I saw Hitman today.

Dont know what all the fuss is about i thught it was a good movie.

well, timothy wasnt the best choice for the role!! did u play the game??

he just dosent seem COLD!!

ya he has a sort of a childish face.But the film was OK enough for me.

cool man!! m watching paprika now!! seems gr8!! but nothing like spirited away, have u seen cowboy bebop or samurai champaloo?? awsomee

Paprika isn't meant to be anything like spirited away. Ghibli and Kon Satoshi are poles apart.

^^Twas like they thought ....OK Letz see how much cash we can pump out last time from the suckers who are gonna watch this coz they watched the first two parts.

Thank god i watched it on a pirated DVD and damaged them from earning a fw dollars ^_^

BTW @slimshady:Did you like Black(Hindi one)??

Haven't seen it yet. I stay away from sanjay leela's movies. Actually mostly all hindi movies