Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

^^ Yeah but there was hardly any mammoths.... For mammoth, I'd watch Ice Age and Ice Age 2 instead... :thumbsup:

ice age is one of my fav movies....saw it looong back (some 4 years ago i think) ! Didn't see ice age 2, although i'm sure it would be great too !

^^ Yeah but there was hardly any mammoths.... For mammoth, I'd watch Ice Age and Ice Age 2 instead... :thumbsup:

ice age is one of my fav movies....saw it looong back (some 4 years ago i think) ! Didn't see ice age 2, although i'm sure it would be great too !

you can miss ice age 2. it's just going to bring back fond memories about ice age. think ice age - multiply everything other than the humour by 2.

I won't even comment on the historical accuracy of the time period the movie is set in because there isn't any (what's Roland Emmerich's obsession with the pyramids?).

SHUSH HEATHEN!

/bows before Stargate special edition DVD.

I won't even comment on the historical accuracy of the time period the movie is set in because there isn't any (what's Roland Emmerich's obsession with the pyramids?).

SHUSH HEATHEN!

/bows before Stargate special edition DVD.

* Bows with him *

ATTENTION WATCHMEN FANS!!!

The Comedian

watchmen-comedian-md.jpg

Nite Owl

watchmen-niteowl-md.jpg

Ozymandias

watchmen-ozy-md.jpg

Rorshach :surprise:

watchmen-rorsch-md.jpg

Silk Spectre

watchmen-silkspectre-md.jpg

What can I say!? They all look perfect! Except maybe Nite Owl who looks too similar to Batman but I can live with that... then again he had the stupidest costume in the whole comic anyway.

I seriously can't wait for this to come out.

Check this link for larger versions of the pics.

I saw Enchanted - avoid!!! Disney has come out with a lot of drivel in the recent past but this is baaaaaad. Really bad. This is not even a teenage chik-flik. I would score it in negatives if possible.

Cheers!

Meet the spartans..although the movies was sh*t..it was funny...especially the Spartan and Persian battle