Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Who knows man, unless McG takes us completely by surprise. Then again, Bale is in it, so I'm definitely giving it a chance. That guy can't do anything wrong in my book, he probably saw some potential in the flick before signing on. Besides the franchise ended with Terminator 2 anyway...

Who knows man, unless McG takes us completely by surprise. Then again, Bale is in it, so I'm definitely giving it a chance. That guy can't do anything wrong in my book, he probably saw some potential in the flick before signing on. Besides the franchise ended with Terminator 2 anyway...

seconded

anyhow i am gonna watch disturbia now :bigyellowgrin:

Just finished watching " Pearl Harbour ", even though story was much seen in Indian movies ( Indian Copy Cat aka bollywood directors )...

but movie was really really well made, no benchmarking possible with Bollywood,

4.5/5

a touching, lovely action movie.

A must watch for all movie fanatics...Better Die then missing it.

lol @ arun360 :bigyellowgrin:

@Sam: Right at Your Door was quite nice. I really liked how it ended.

@Altaïr47: Yup, Mann hasn't done a period flick in a long while. I think the last one was The Keep, but I could be totally off base here.

Edited by keyofx

@Chaz:

I absolutely loved Pearl Harbor just because it shows Americans getting their asses whooped :bigyellowgrin:

Usually you see the opposite in big Hollywood flicks but this one truly brought out the horrors and captured the intense moment starting from the time the Jap planes taking off, with the kids playing baseball (love the scene where Japs rain bombs and bullets on the ships and runway)

Edited by MightySkate

@Chaz:

I absolutely loved Pearl Harbor just because it shows Americans getting their asses whooped :P

Usually you see the opposite in big Hollywood flicks but this one truly brought out the horrors and captured the intense moment starting from the time the Jap planes taking off, with the kids playing baseball (love the scene where Japs rain bombs and bullets on the ships and runway)

yea i am also sick of watching american bragging over and over again, it's nice to see the other side of the spectrum sometime :scarerun:

yay one more movie got downloaded

oceans 13 WTF

ooo i am becoming a movie buff :bigyellowgrin:

Actually, maybe I overhyped...basically coz I lovee " World War " related games and Movies. And Yes I was good at History @ school :bigyellowgrin:.

Edited by Chaztin