Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Seriously. Who aside from DC crybabies expected this to be bad? He had a great cameo in CA (probably stole the show in that movie) and every trailer was just so dead on point. 

It would have been shocking if this movie reviewed poorly. 

• Like 1

Lol who even hated it here? Only the herp derp superhero movies are suxor guys hated it. I am quite hyped. Finally we are getting a legit Spidey on big screen after both the whiney crybabies.

93% RT doesn't mean it is 93 rated. DggqELm.png That's not how RT works. 

The average rating is 7.7/10 for Spider-man: Homecoming, 8.3/10 for Baby Driver, and 6.5/10 for Despicable Me 3. 

__

Transformers 5 is so frkin bad. Unbearable.

its a complete snoozefest.

I'm a huge Transformers fan. I knew movie was poor. Even last movie was poor.

But there were some awesome set pieces..

This has nothing. We took a friend who doesn't know much about Transformers. She literally slept in the movie. Disappointing to see such a good franchise dying :(

Please avoid the movie at all costs..

The best part about the movie for me was the post credit scene for my own reasons 

I told you guys on last weekend itself. One of the worst movies I have seen in theater. Even many crappy Bollywood movies were better than this. They wasted so much money in cgi etc for this borefest. Unbelievable.

I mean I expected a brainless stupid action movie but this was way worse. Every single thing from story to characters to action to editing, everything was bad. Things were just happening randomly. It's like they crammed 2-3 movies into one.

22 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I told you guys on last weekend itself. One of the worst movies I have seen in theater. Even many crappy Bollywood movies were better than this. They wasted so much money in cgi etc for this borefest. Unbelievable.

I mean I expected a brainless stupid action movie but this was way worse. Every single thing from story to characters to action to editing, everything was bad. Things were just happening randomly. It's like they crammed 2-3 movies into one.

So many characters were not needed at all. So many unwanted scenes..

From scene 1 to end, its frking boring..

Have had a lot of free time recently, so caught up on some movies-:

Power rangers- Fun time pass movie. Enjoyed it.

Fantastic beasts- Awesome movie. 

Undisputed 4: Boyka - Ok. Not as good as the previous 2 movies.

Conjuring 2- 1st one was miles better in my opinion. 

Ms Perigrene's home for peculiar children- Enjoyed it. Hope the other books are adapted too. It could very well be a series like Harry Potter(not as awesome though).

Dr Strange- Good movie. Enjoyed it, but then again all Marvel movies are enjoyable. 

Dr Strange- Good movie. Enjoyed it, but then again all Marvel movies are enjoyable. 

True but only avengers to some degree, the super awesome winter soldier and gotg vol 1 remain same fun on repeat viewings.. rest are dekho bhul jao..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

This scene was great.

LFYoHxt.gif

Read Doctor Strange: Master of the Mystic Arts if you liked the movie.It's pretty dope!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Star Lord said:

This scene was great.

LFYoHxt.gif

Read Doctor Strange: Master of the Mystic Arts if you liked the movie.It's pretty dope!

Yeh scene solid tha....It was like the most boldest move a person can take...repeatedly dying to save the world...

• Like 1