Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

Movie Discussion Thread

Playing with Fire - turned out fun. Very kid friendly and PG movie as expected. Don't know why adults reviewed and gave all negative scores. 

Re-watched Daddy's Home. Chill as ever. Wish they made another one. All characters were so good and the ending was beautiful. 😌

20 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

After the Rock joined the franchise, it shifted to his domain a lot. Over the top military sh*t with sci-fi elements that don't belong in here. I mean the series started over a tuna sandwich for gods sake. 

Hmmm I think Cena's addition might prove to be pretty sick, although I'm not a fan of the long-lost-brother-suddenly-shows-up plot-line (Just played Uncharted 4 :P)

I'm one of the guys who liked it when FF was about Street Racing, and cops and robbers. Classic. Tokyo Drift being my favourite, but Fast Five was where it went from racing and cars to just 3 hours of mocking the laws of physics.

Also don't really like when some guy shows up back from the dead (why Arrow got annoying) but just because its Han, I think its alright for once. 

Actually yes, that's the main reason why the First 3 FF are awesome. What started out as a simple street racing franchise with cool cars and racing sequences turned into God knows what.

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Re-watched Daddy's Home. Chill as ever. Wish they made another one. All characters were so good and the ending was beautiful. 😌

It has a sequel, but not as good as the original though.

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Actually yes, that's the main reason why the First 3 FF are awesome. What started out as a simple street racing franchise with cool cars and racing sequences turned into God knows what.

Yeah wish they'd make a second Tokyo Drift though. Now that the Tokyo Squad is all back together, perhaps.

Nope,there's no going back now,

It's all about hype now and doing over the top sh*t.

fast will keep getting more and more ridiculous unless people stop watching it.

But people watch it regardless and would continue to do so.

watched half of 7th on tv, didn't think it was possible to be more disappointed after 6th but I was wrong.

28 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

It has a sequel, but not as good as the original though.

Sorry, meant Daddy's Home 2. I liked both the movies but yea first was better. Some scenes in part 2 were bit of a drag. 

The ending Christmas was nicely done. Need more movies like this. Just chill and watch. 

I liked the new F9 trailer .... i dont know about you ppl, but if all i need is some  popcorn entertainment. F&F series delivers it in spades.  Is it over the top ? yes.  Has it completely pivoted from the original racing genre ? yes.  But still , most of the movies are a good one time watch in theaters !

Edited by Ne0

2 hours ago, Defender487 said:

Any good movie to watch

Re-watched an old film I loved, just to show to it to some friends, had forgotten how incredible it was.

Coherence (2013), a sci fi thriller, low budget, brilliant acting, even better story.

You might want to check its trailer out if its your cup of tea.

50 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Re-watched an old film I loved, just to show to it to some friends, had forgotten how incredible it was.

Coherence (2013), a sci fi thriller, low budget, brilliant acting, even better story.

You might want to check its trailer out if its your cup of tea.

thanks bro

• Like 1