Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

^^ Nice.

Very Nice.

I'm really excited about The Dark Knight. I watched Batman Begins twice in the theatres, bought the DVD and have ordered the HD-DVD too. IMO, its the best Batman movie ever, even counting the Tim Burton / Michael Keaton collaborations.

Christian Bale and Heath Ledger. :thumbsup:

BTW: I think Nolan has nailed the Joker look. It actually looks like a horrible deformity now.

or sure, i personally had a hard time seeing Heath Ledger, playing joker. but then Mr. Nolan had that covered. i just can't wait now.

Edited by THEDIRECTOR

Star Wars Galaxy Map

From Slashfilm

One of the coolest thing about the Lord of the Rings books is that they have included maps of Middle Earth. It gave the fictional locale a depth of reality. I guessing seeing is reality, right?

starwarsgalaxysmall.jpg

As far as I know, George Lucas never created a map of the Star Wars galaxy. But the galaxy map pictured above was first compiled and published in 2002, in Issue One of The Official Star Wars Fact File. It was later republished in Issue 65 of the Star Wars Insider, which was released in February 2003. Click on the image above to enlarge.

Click Here to see the Star Wars Insider version of the map, which includes more information around the edges, and is slightly higher resolution.

I would really like a poster of the Insider map.

--MT

Batman & Robin is widely recognized as one of the worst movies ever made.

I really dont seem to understand what u guys are complaining about....it was a cool movie and i enjoyed it ! Let me check out batman begins, maybe then all ur comments will make sense :P !

anyway, watched 'Cheeni Kum' yest, not as good as everyone made it out to be, just okayish....but Tabu was sweet :thumbdown:

Edited by Ne0ViniT

Is there a batman movie where Jack Nicholson played 'Joker' ? Which was it ?

It was called "Batman" and starred Michael Keaton in the title role, Jack Nicholson and Kim Basinger.

I think it won an oscar as well in some category !

Speaking of batman, there's one scene which I remember from the sitcom friends, where Ross gets a suit worn by Val Kilmer and Chandler is jealous of him:

Chandler: Now Ross has the batman suit, it makes mine (James Bond) one less special. Batman can kick James Bond's a*s anytime.

Monica: But James Bond has all the gadgets

Chandler: Batman has special bat gadgets

Monica: JB has cool cars

Chandler: Batman has batmobile

Monica: JB has all these attractive women

Chandler: Batman has Robin

after which Monica stares at him and he stops with embarassment :wOOtjumpy::D !

Is there a batman movie where Jack Nicholson played 'Joker' ? Which was it ?

It was called "Batman" and starred Michael Keaton in the title role, Jack Nicholson and Kim Basinger.

I think it won an oscar as well in some category !

Speaking of batman, there's one scene which I remember from the sitcom friends, where Ross gets a suit worn by Val Kilmer and Chandler is jealous of him:

Chandler: Now Ross has the batman suit, it makes mine (James Bond) one less special. Batman can kick James Bond's a*s anytime.

Monica: But James Bond has all the gadgets

Chandler: Batman has special bat gadgets

Monica: JB has cool cars

Chandler: Batman has batmobile

Monica: JB has all these attractive women

Chandler: Batman has Robin

after which Monica stares at him and he stops with embarassment :wOOtjumpy::D !

LMAO

no it didnt....in friends they refer to a tux worn by val kilmer to the oscars or the movie premiere or summ

peace

thats revealed later....initially everyone thinks its a tux worn by val kilmer in batman !

AFter finding out, chandler says to Ross - 'the only special power u have is a heightened sense of smell' :wOOtjumpy:

i kinda liked the val kilmer one too....batman forever, right?....although batman begins is the best by a country mile

peace

Batman Forever would have been a much better movie of not for the hamming by Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones's bored theatrics throughout the movie.

Futurama Movie ‘Bender’s Big Score’ leaked!!

Here are some good news for our fellow lovers of Futurama, the movie ‘Bender’s Big Score’ has leaked online!

We don’t know how but the movie set to be released direct to dvd in a week has already made it online to several movie sharing networks.

No doubt a lot of Futurama fans will love this, one wonders what Matt Groening and company thinks.

Not posting links on purpose

--MT