Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

^^ oh so he's the one who made Zinda :shock3: !

He's totally butchered the script and indianized the ending as well...! Why to remake such movies, when u dont have the guts to stick to the original plot/script? BTW, the action scene in the corridor was lifted in hindi as well - 'per se'!

Another director to be added to the 'shamelessly ripping off the english dvds without even crediting the original' list is Mahesh Bhatt ! Every movie from his camp is a rip-off of some english movie. Even the sometime back released - 'Woh Lamhe' had some shades of 'A Beautiful Mind' !

Edited by Ne0ViniT

and the f**king sh*t remade Reservoir Dogs.

what a f**king wanker.

Someone even copied The Usual Suspects... I think the movie was called Chocolate...

oh, i remember that film, WTF!! also a mis of sword fish.............. aren't there any more original ideas in the world.

The next film which I expect to be remade is 'Knocked up'. One night stand, girl gets pregnant, guy is irresponsible, they fight, towards the end, the guy is reformed....throw in some indian senti, song and dance....and a perfect recipe for another bollywood movie :D

From what I heard, even the much acclaimed - BLACK was a rip off from the english movie - 'Children of a lesser God' !

The next film which I expect to be remade is 'Knocked up'. One night stand, girl gets pregnant, guy is irresponsible, they fight, towards the end, the guy is reformed....throw in some indian senti, song and dance....and a perfect recipe for another bollywood movie :)

From what I heard, even the much acclaimed - BLACK was a rip off from the english movie - 'Children of a lesser God' !

Salaam Namaste?

i heard that too, but a source in the UK, told me it wasn't true. he told me a reason, but i don't saying something and start a rumor. but the film is definitely going ahead.

nice call on Salaam Namaste.

Edited by THEDIRECTOR

i heard that too, but a source in the UK, told me it wasn't true. he tole me a reason, but im not going to saying and start a rumor. but the film is definitely going ahead.

Thank god for that, Im really excited about this movie.

Just saw Beowulf yesterday... I liked. How I wish I could have seen the movie in 3D :P

well, they are showing it in the IMAX in London.

You just had to go ahead and rub it in huh?

/slits wrists