Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

saw Hurt locker yesterday...I still don't get why the movie got the Oscar. The lead character is sooo unreal. Taking off bomb suite while disarming and running on Bhagdad's streets in hoodies.. :(

Edited by indusporus

QuestWorld was inspired by Tron.

A Jonny Quest movie is in production to be released in 2011 (optimistically speaking).

I won't be too surprised if that turns out 3D as well.

Oh and Dwayne Johnson is playing Race Bannon. But ... I just care about Jessie.

A Jonny Quest movie is in production to be released in 2011 (optimistically speaking).

I won't be too surprised if that turns out 3D as well.

Oh and Dwayne Johnson is playing Race Bannon. But ... I just care about Jessie.

Race Bannon always looked like George Clooney to me (it's amazing how many fictional characters look like Clooney LOL). Yeah I'm with ya on Jessie (figuratively).

BTW, Green Lantern is also gonna be 3D.

And yeah, just saw this in the papers - Alice In Wonderland is releasing in 3D here on Friday. B-b-but still no Shutter Island :mellow:

Race Bannon always looked like George Clooney to me (it's amazing how many fictional characters look like Clooney LOL). Yeah I'm with ya on Jessie (figuratively).

BTW, Green Lantern is also gonna be 3D.

And yeah, just saw this in the papers - Alice In Wonderland is releasing in 3D here on Friday. B-b-but still no Shutter Island :P

Clooney wud be a bit old to portray him I guess. But ROCK! :rofl: Like Nemo said, the hair is not to be messed with. It was iconic. Dont think Rock can sport long hair at all, let alone grey

oh yeah, best cartoon theme ever and that jessie's hair shake at 0.38 was such a turn on for a 12 yr old me

does it sound lame as she's a cartoon character ??

:rofl:

Oh man ... back in the days I used to have a massive crush on Jessie. Hottest redhead ever!!!