What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Finally got the G510, sweet sweet keyboard. The media controls are epic!

g5103.jpg

Now to take advantage of the macros and LCD.

How much bro.... ?? m getting this too.... i was thinking about blackwidow ultimate.... bt now prefer this one ... cuz of macro keys, media controls, and nice lcd.... and razer's buttons are too close to each other...

BTW how's the feel of this board bro....

How much bro.... ?? m getting this too.... i was thinking about blackwidow ultimate.... bt now prefer this one ... cuz of macro keys, media controls, and nice lcd.... and razer's buttons are too close to each other...

BTW how's the feel of this board bro....

I got this for ~4300. That would be the average price. Deltapage is offering this for 4200 shipped, but they were out of stock, so I got a Bangalore retailer to get it for me, Cash on delivery :D .

Its a good sized keyboard, and thankfully the keys have just the right spacing, haven't hit a wrong one so far. LCD screen is amazing, as are the media controls. That volume control... win. I'm already using the inbuilt soundcard to output sound and will plug in a mic for in-game chat too.

Wow stuff : LCD, media controls, in-built sound, very appropriate keypresses (soft yet tactile, sweet sounding). And full RGB scale for backlighting means the backlighting can be ANY colour. ANY. The backlighting may seem a bit muted, but its actually the appropriate level of brightness. Visible even during day and doesn't pain the eyes at night.

Gripe : The flip stand doesn't raise the height of the keyboard much. I'm keeping some small box to keep this upright as I prefer my keyboard to be a bit inclined. The backlighting could've had varying levels of brightness, but its just on-off. Not a major issue, though.

Edited by piper

Flipkart shopping spree. GNs shopping spree.

1) Nokia Bluetooth headset BH-505 (for sis)

img063f.jpg

2) Transcend class 10 16GB MicroSDHC card for my LG Optimus Black.

img064hh.jpg

3) Targus Metro 15.6 Backpack

img069s.jpg

4) Scott Pilgrim 4,5,6. 1-2-3 I already had.

img070n.jpg

5) Bone collection by jeff smith. Book 8 reaching on 30th

img071m.jpg

6) Blankets and Pyongyang

img072nf.jpg

7) World War Z and Z survival Guide ( Already had, already read them too :fear:)

img076s.jpg

8) My GNs collection by far.

img075kj.jpg

9) All stuff which came this week.

img073l.jpg

Now the stuff which is gonna come by sep 3rd week.

1) Pride And Prejudice And Zombies: The Graphic Novel - Jane Austen, Seth Grahame-smith, Tony Lee

2) Halo Graphic Novel - Lee Hammock, Jay Faerber, Simon Bisley

3) Marvel Zombies - Robert Kirkman, Sean Phillips. 4 HC editions

4) Y : The Last Man, first 2 HC Editions

So those pics laterz.

CC + EMI + Flipkart = :bigyellowgrin: ......... :coolspeak: ......... :censored: ......... :wallbash: ......... :suicide:

And fatty : :hug: