What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

^^ :hug:

But :O :O

Super stuff Crossbow ! :O

Edit: Also, through with 40-45 issues of Y: The Last Man and it's just dragging on. Have you read any of the issues before ?

Thanks yo. Nope But some good reviews for the series. And theme is kinda cool.

And Nice buy piper mate.

Edited by Patthariya BaBa

Thanks yo. Nope But some good reviews for the series. And theme is kinda cool.

Yeah, the theme is cool but somehow feels like they are expanding the story arc just for the heck of it. Anyways, you'll be getting them in some time. Read and decide. :D

I got this for ~4300. That would be the average price. Deltapage is offering this for 4200 shipped, but they were out of stock, so I got a Bangalore retailer to get it for me, Cash on delivery :D .

Its a good sized keyboard, and thankfully the keys have just the right spacing, haven't hit a wrong one so far. LCD screen is amazing, as are the media controls. That volume control... win. I'm already using the inbuilt soundcard to output sound and will plug in a mic for in-game chat too.

Wow stuff : LCD, media controls, in-built sound, very appropriate keypresses (soft yet tactile, sweet sounding). And full RGB scale for backlighting means the backlighting can be ANY colour. ANY. The backlighting may seem a bit muted, but its actually the appropriate level of brightness. Visible even during day and doesn't pain the eyes at night.

Gripe : The flip stand doesn't raise the height of the keyboard much. I'm keeping some small box to keep this upright as I prefer my keyboard to be a bit inclined. The backlighting could've had varying levels of brightness, but its just on-off. Not a major issue, though.

thanks a lot mate for the info...:punk:. i went to my place today ... nehru place in New delhi.... they didn't had this keyboard in stock....:samui: they told me to buy blackwidow ultimate dragon age edition.... bt i wana buy this.... flipkart also doesn't have this in stock....:rant:....i wana buy this

BTW .... congrats on the buy.... forgot to say :D

Edited by Mayank

thanks a lot mate for the info...:punk:. i went to my place today ... nehru place in New delhi.... they didn't had this keyboard in stock....:samui: they told me to buy blackwidow ultimate dragon age edition.... bt i wana buy this.... flipkart also doesn't have this in stock....:rant:....i wana buy this

BTW .... congrats on the buy.... forgot to say :D

Arre bhai, I've been to Nehru Place, its wayyy better than SP Road, Bangalore.

You can order from Golchhait.com same place I got it from. Call them and check availability, they'll ship to New Delhi I'm sure.

Thanks to all others for the congrats, will reply from home, on mobile now.

@Piper.. Nerhu Place One of the most crowded IT hardware selling point in delhi. U can get pretty much anything it-related there.. pretty gud prices too :)

Word.

And npithub.com, the original price list...

Amazing keyboard piper :surprise:

i suddenly feel like getting a gaming PC so that even i can has that keyboard :rant:

the crazy spending by people like us has resulted in this

and this thread is the proof.

:D

And Nice buy piper mate.

Nice Purchase Congrats :)

piper

everyone .nice buys.....

Thanks all! I'll try to put up a review in the "Write for Us" section soon.

yeah man.... nehru place is damn good place for computer parts... u can get almost everything there.... but i only tried in few shops that i trust the most.... and no luck... everyone was out of stock... anyways...

and thanks for the link.... Piper bro.... will see for sure... :)

yeah man.... nehru place is damn good place for computer parts... u can get almost everything there.... but i only tried in few shops that i trust the most.... and no luck... everyone was out of stock... anyways...

and thanks for the link.... Piper bro.... will see for sure... :)

Alright, I suggest you go for Golchha, its one of the oldest and most reputed shops. One of those single-rate no bargain kind of places. Fair pricing, no chik-chik.

When in Nehru Place, buy from SMC International / Computer Empire/Costtocost. These three are reputed have almost all the computer related stuff you want.

I buy stuff from the above mentioned shops.

Costtocost isn't really a reliable shop IMO. Many of the stuff they sell is actually smuggled rather than procured via legal means. Not that they are bad or anything, but sometimes, just sometimes, you might be caught in a warranty issue. They are cheap though, probably the cheapest in the market.