What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Mars attacks on blu ray?!?!?!!?...Even music n lyrics is debatable :P

But fantastic. Dude, stack on your blu rays together and take a pic and post it on movie thread or something

Mars Attacks is Tim Burton dude ! Saw it loooooooong back and kinda enjoyed it.

And liked Music and lyrics after seeing it some 2-3 years back. :P

Apocalypse now link Fatty

Great purchases

Amazon

Price decreased by 7$ since I purchased. :wallbash::(

@ vignesh & jiggy, can u please tell me if these have the option of both ingame sound & other players voice, not like other in which you are able to choose only one..

I hope you guys understand what i want to say..

Yeah, dude. There is both. In game chat audio as well as the Game audio. And there is a volume control for both as well. Its IMBA. Buy it, I say! :D

Edited by vignesh90

So technically , you didn't BUY it this week :P J/K man. Flaunt it if you've got it. Please post a review after you start playing.

And, where do you work man?

He can't post anything about it :P

He would be bound by NDA

@ Motabhai..... first of all congrats............ :-)

And a update.....i guess u r talking about "Apocalypse Now (Apocalypse Now / Apocalypse Now Redux / Hearts of Darkness) (Three-Disc Full Disclosure Edition) [blu-ray] (1979)" to be region locked.....but its not actually..........

To check region of any blu ray use this site: http://regionfreemovies.com/

it gives precise info for all blu ray that have been tested......

So i guess u missed the Apocalypse Now Disclosure Edition.............................. :bigyellowgrin:

@Kushal: Nice buy..... hows te 3D effect mate?

@ Motabhai..... first of all congrats............ :-)

And a update.....i guess u r talking about "Apocalypse Now (Apocalypse Now / Apocalypse Now Redux / Hearts of Darkness) (Three-Disc Full Disclosure Edition) [blu-ray] (1979)" to be region locked.....but its not actually..........

To check region of any blu ray use this site: http://regionfreemovies.com/

it gives precise info for all blu ray that have been tested......

So i guess u missed the Apocalypse Now Disclosure Edition.............................. :bigyellowgrin:

The pic above is actually of Apocalypse Now Full disclosure edition only. :tongue:

What I meant is I got the US edition, which is RF. The UK edition has a much cooler coverart, but is RL.

The pic above is actually of Apocalypse Now Full disclosure edition only. :tongue:

What I meant is I got the US edition, which is RF. The UK edition has a much cooler coverart, but is RL.

Oh my bad got it u talking about the red bloody cover...................nice........ :bigyellowgrin:

So u gt it via ShopAndShip?