What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Yeah, I saw several videos and lengthy posts suggesting everyone not to buy "gaming" headsets.

Thanks and it is pretty expensive! Not feeling guilty this time though since my father told me to buy whatever I wanted within a specified budget. d:

I also use headphones a LOT everyday, so why not buy a premium one? (;

Lucky you to have such a dad. :P I got babaji ka thullu when I was a student. Had to save pocketmoney for 2-3 years to buy stuff like gaming consoles(ps2/ps3) or mobiles. And that too my mom gave me the pocketmoney. Dad to gyaan dekar bhaga dete the :P Edited by Playstationdude

Lucky you to have such a dad. :P I got babaji ka thullu when I was a student. Had to save pocketmoney for 2-3 years to buy stuff like gaming consoles(ps2/ps3) or mobiles. And that too my mom gave me the pocketmoney. Dad to gyaan dekar bhaga dete the :P

lol thanks!

Edited by The Panda

From a car charger to the photo of a f**king Audi. Well, that escalated quickly.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Car charger is a gift. Those tires put a dent in my wallet. But an essential dent. There's another picture where it shows the actual rims than just the broken wheel of the car. Will upload that instead of this when I'm home.

Got a Darth Vader car charger as a gift, what's cool is that the light saber lights up and you can hear the Darth Vader's breathe as sound effects every time you plug in the phone. Really cool.

Also got some new shoes for the car, happy car right now. :D

Haven't driven much after the change, but initial drive feels good and smooth, haven't pushed the car yet.

Damn brah, you have an audi, and you choose to highlight pics of USB chargers/tyres instead ?

Edited by Ne0

Bhai kya hota hai space saver?

:mellow:

Certain vehicles are provided with a "limited use" spare tire, also known as a "space-saver," "donut", or "compact" spare tire — in an attempt to reduce cost, lower the vehicle's weight, and/or to save on the space that would be needed for a full-size spare tire. These supposed benefits are highly debatable; a space-saver is typically only 7 kg lighter than a full-sized wheel and in some cars the so-called 'space-saver' may actually save little to no space. There is also the difficulty of transporting the full-sized wheel and tire once the space-saver has been fitted. The spare is usually mounted on a plain steel rim. They are typically smaller than the normal tires on the vehicle and can only be used for limited distances because of their short life expectancy and low speed rating. As well, due to the different size of a donut compared to regular wheel, electronic stability control and traction control systems will not operate properly and should be disabled until the original wheel is restored.[citation needed] Space saver spare tires also severely compromise the braking (especially on cars not fitted with anti-lock brakes) and handling of the car.

SOURCE: Spare tire [Wiki]

Space_saver_tyres.jpg

u just wanted to show off beech

Haha totally.

Cmon Guys! His life is in danger as long as he's driving on a super-saver! For once, we Indians should consider ourselves lucky. Our potholed roads are the reason why car manufacturers (domestic and international) in India ensure that cars are only outfitted with a full-size spare tyre! :)

@@sweetvar26 How many miles did you cover on the super-saver alone?! :fear:

Edited by pixeljunkie

bhai, yaha toh raste acche hue toh bhi ek do puncture toh nikal hi ata hain :P

India doesn't have potholes on road, but Indian roads are made on potholes, that's why they never go :/

bhai, aur kutch kaam dhanda hain ya nahi? :P /jk

Bhai...mera pichle post phaltu kaise hain? :blink:

It took me not more than two seconds to spot the super-saver. I did not waste one hour analysing the picture.

What surprised me was when some members only noticed the Audi but overlooked the fugly yet dangerous super-saver that was bolted on. Even down here in Chennai, an Audi is a very common sight.

no no no nooo...ur peechle posts are not faaltu, never said they were, it's my lack of knowledge to acknowledge the nunnu tire, i thought u analyzed the pic like a fooking pro :P

u mad bruh? :puspa:

Being a lesser mortal, this is what I could afford this week :P

IMG_20170601_155958.jpg

And got a copy of Bloodborne - GoTY from TP. And my friend got me a Switch Pro Controller(US). Should get it next week :fap:

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 1