What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Got some new goodies. 

35350612210_602eff15b5_c.jpg

Gears Of War 4 from Amazon, will hold off playing it till the One X comes out this fall. May be will check out the multiplayer. 

TPH Custom made car cover, these are supposedly really good. 

Got an LG G6 for mom, wouldn't have bought it if it weren't for the price I got it for, about 50% discount, so pulled the trigger to replace her Galaxy S6. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sweetvar26 said:

Got some new goodies. 

35350612210_602eff15b5_c.jpg

Gears Of War 4 from Amazon, will hold off playing it till the One X comes out this fall. May be will check out the multiplayer. 

TPH Custom made car cover, these are supposedly really good. 

Got an LG G6 for mom, wouldn't have bought it if it weren't for the price I got it for, about 50% discount, so pulled the trigger to replace her Galaxy S6. 

Congrats. 

Add me on live for some Gears 4 coop.  Really want to complete it on Insane. 

GT zod100

I completed all Gears games on Insane except this. Gears 4 insane too hard for one person. Coop is must for insane. 

Congrats. 

Add me on live for some Gears 4 coop.  Really want to complete it on Insane. 

GT zod100

I completed all Gears games on Insane except this. Gears 4 insane too hard for one person. Coop is must for insane. 

You *really* love to mention you play Gears in Insane mode, don't you [emoji38]

8 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

You *really* love to mention you play Gears in Insane mode, don't you emoji38.png

Ya he wants to finish this, with the other person doing all the killing wihle he sits in a corner waiting for all achievements.

• Like 3

Shadow of Mordor for PS4

Arkham Knight for Bone 

Both Digital 

AtheK 

Lol That's not true.  Lets play Act 4 together thats the only act I have not finished on Insane. f**king Brumack Boss is impossible to beat on Insane solo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Shadow of Mordor for PS4

Arkham Knight for Bone 

Both Digital 

AtheK 

Lol That's not true.  Lets play Act 4 together thats the only act I have not finished on Insane. f**king Brumack Boss is impossible to beat on Insane solo. 

Ya its f**ckin annoying, have to do a sp campaign again, we can do a three team, my brother also has to finish it. Problem is sync up. 

35 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ya its f**ckin annoying, have to do a sp campaign again, we can do a three team, my brother also has to finish it. Problem is sync up. 

Gears 4 only supports 2 player campaign coop.  3rd is always AI 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Gears 4 only supports 2 player campaign coop.  3rd is always AI 

Ah dint know, anyway enough OT by us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 7/5/2017 at 10:04 PM, AtheK said:

Ya start with mp, SP can wait. 

50% discount on G6, wow that is sweet. 

Yeah paid Rs. 23500 for the G6, couldn't hold back on that. Wanted to get the One Plus 5 initially but their display held me back and this sweet discount made me go with the G6. 

Also got these games digital for the Pro, all three came to around Rs.1000

Ratchet & Clank  

Shadow Of Mordor 

God Of War 3

Witcher 3 + Game Pass = Rs.1127. Going to wait for the One X to be released to play this. 

Edited by sweetvar26
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, sweetvar26 said:

Yeah paid Rs. 23500 for the G6, couldn't hold back on that. Wanted to get the One Plus 5 initially but their display held me back and this sweet discount made me go with the G6. 

Ratchet & Clank  

Shadow Of Mordor 

God Of War 3

Witcher 3 + Game Pass = Rs.1127. Going to wait for the One X to be released to play this. 

Not bad at all, that is a great price, how did you get the deal.

I also picked the following games on sale

Shadow of Mordor

DriveClub Bike Standalone 

The Last of us Left Behind

PAC-MAN, GALAGA and DIG DUG! Arcade Game Series

5 hours ago, sweetvar26 said:

Ratchet & Clank  

Shadow Of Mordor 

God Of War 3

How did you get G6 at that price?

Bought FH3 Expansion Pass. Hot Wheels DLC is fantastic.

Got 5 more fish tank filters... 3 arrived yesterday from Amazon, remaining 2 are on the way...

DSCF5529.jpg

2X SunSun HW-304A + 1 X SunSun HW-302

These are for a new 7ft X 2 ft X 2ft (210 Gallon) fish tank I'm setting up at home. The HW-302 will be used as a back up. The remaining 2 Eheim Professional series filters I'll be receiving soon.

The tank has a little story attached to it. About a couple of years ago, I walked into my local aquarium fish shop and noticed 6 goldfish being housed in a small tank. The quality of water in the tank was anything but pristine, they looked underfed and one of them had a nasty cut on it's fins. I could tell the fish were extremely unhappy being stuck in such poor conditions. I had to do something. I needed to rescue them. I got all of them, brought them home, and have had them with me in a 120 gallon (4' X 2' X 2') tank ever since. Over the last two years they have grown to become lovely beauties and become an integral part of my fish keeping hobby. Watching them become such colorful splendors have given me immense joy. Their structural growth has improved, their cuts and wounds have healed and their long flowing fins are now healthy.

Thus, I finally decided to give them an even bigger home. A ground they could call their own. I'm just thankful I could save these beautiful species of fish and got the opportunity to give them a better quality of life in my aquariums at home.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, AtheK said:

Not bad at all, that is a great price, how did you get the deal.

14 hours ago, santanu18 said:

How did you get G6 at that price?

Friend of mine who is a distributer for LG hooked me up with his employee 50% off discount. Yeah if it is an open deal, I would have posted in the deals/mobile thread. Unfortunately not. 

Edited by sweetvar26

1 hour ago, RegeneratorMantis said:

I know that feel, pet shops always make me feel bad because of how the animals or fishes in your case are kept. Also in for pics of fishes.

Big thanks to @Playstationdude for getting me this at a lower price than what scalpers are selling it for :dance:

Lol to be fair, even this was overpriced compared to the original price. :P

Anyway , enjoy :cheers:

Edited by Playstationdude