What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

28 minutes ago, hope said:

Man can you please not use this guy. Use different smilies. So Annoying. 

vk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png                vk3qz8g.png                                vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png               vk3qz8g.png                                  vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                    vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png

Edited by PhantomShade
  • Like 6

54 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

vk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png                vk3qz8g.png                                vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png               vk3qz8g.png                                  vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                    vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png

:lol:

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

@otaku.u - HOW? From where you got that? Was sold out so fast on their site. O0aRT11.png Congrats!

@Black_Hawk - pretty sure you can post anything here. 

How are you supplying that high amount of water regularly? Are you planning to add more cool stuff inside? Congrats. Looks fantastic. Something I can never own. 

@Skull Crusher - that's one hell of a present. Enjoy and belated wishes. NhCJFXX.png

Hi Joe,

I change 50% of the entire water content every week so that's about 400 Liters of water (105 Gallons). The water is fed from my main concrete chamber water tank in my house which is on the roof. Since this tank is kept on the 4th floor of my house extra care and precision was taken for load bearing of the tank onto the house beams and columns subsequently so that the weight is properly grounded.

About the cool stuff... hehe! This tank is largely going to be bare bottom, that is no sand, gravel or aquarium decorations will be added in it since with Goldfish they are exceptionally messy eaters and with enough detritus accumulation in the gravel it could slowly spike the Ammonia levels in the water which would be pretty catastrophic in the long run. I will be adding more fish in the coming months. Since the tank spent the last month establishing the Nitrogen Cycle and I only added the fish over a couple of weeks I will now let the tank mature enough and slowly get to a position to handle even more bio-load of the newer fish which will come in the coming months or so. The tank now presently has filters filtering the tank water @9,000 liters per hour! :)

• Like 2

Did some recent shopping brought a N.C.I.S Season 14 DVD and had pre ordered a PS4 PRO 1TB Glacier White Destiny 2 Limited Edition Bundle, finally got it delivered [emoji3].

21372528_476795229369462_2591920537303252992_n.jpg

21296225_1958627387759437_6469356586237165568_n.jpg

Has this special edition PS4 launched in India?

17 hours ago, hope said:

Man can you please not use this guy. Use different smilies. So Annoying. 

Dan and annoying? vk3qz8g.png

17 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                    vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png

SKjX8d1.png 

@Black_Hawk - that's a lot of water. Holy crap. Congrats, again, and enjoy the tank.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Dan and annoying? vk3qz8g.png

SKjX8d1.png 

@Black_Hawk - that's a lot of water. Holy crap. Congrats, again, and enjoy the tank.

Thanks so much Joe! Yeah it's a big tank, filled in it holds 800 Liters of water (210 Gallons) and weighs over 1300 Kg's! :)

Edited by Black_Hawk

Hi Joe,

I change 50% of the entire water content every week so that's about 400 Liters of water (105 Gallons). The water is fed from my main concrete chamber water tank in my house which is on the roof. Since this tank is kept on the 4th floor of my house extra care and precision was taken for load bearing of the tank onto the house beams and columns subsequently so that the weight is properly grounded.

About the cool stuff... hehe! This tank is largely going to be bare bottom, that is no sand, gravel or aquarium decorations will be added in it since with Goldfish they are exceptionally messy eaters and with enough detritus accumulation in the gravel it could slowly spike the Ammonia levels in the water which would be pretty catastrophic in the long run. I will be adding more fish in the coming months. Since the tank spent the last month establishing the Nitrogen Cycle and I only added the fish over a couple of weeks I will now let the tank mature enough and slowly get to a position to handle even more bio-load of the newer fish which will come in the coming months or so. The tank now presently has filters filtering the tank water @9,000 liters per hour! [emoji4]
Good to see some legit fishkeeping talk here [emoji5]
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 1:49 PM, swift said:

A poppins.

3281e131771ca4df1f3b89ad587404c4.jpg

Jokes aside i got pes18 legenday edition

19afbf3e5019cf24701696a9dbfc4755.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Dude where did you buy Poppins? I didn't knew they were still selling those.