What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

On 03/10/2017 at 10:42 PM, ScrewyAurum said:

Got these 2 last week

G502 Spectrum and BOSE Soundlink Mini II

NSXQI85.jpg

From where did you get the Soundlink and how much did you pay for it? There are an extreme number of fakes floating around the market. One way to tell if its fake is if the rubber bezel is uneven around the edge. And unfortunately that white rubber bezel (border) around the black mesh looks uneven on yours.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

IIRC he said 1.19k.

For 1.19k I will be buying up the entire stock! Did you mean 1.19:) 

Edited by bowser

5 minutes ago, bowser said:

From where did you get the Soundlink and how much did you pay for it? There are an extreme number of fakes floating around the market. One way to tell if its fake is if the rubber bezel is uneven around the edge. And unfortunately that white rubber bezel (border) around the black mesh looks uneven on yours.

Oh crap! :P

Yeah 1.19lakh :bigyellowgrin:

7 minutes ago, adity said:

Best place would be amazon or bose store.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Best place would be Bose store. Even Amazon has fake products. If you see multiple ads for products and some of them have really low prices, those are the fake ones.

I was searching for a Spigen cover for my iPhone and paid 2k for an original Spigen. My colleague bought the same model for 300 and it was clearly fake.

Picked up a Ravpower 27000mAh USB C battery pack and Mass Effect Andromeda.

2mghx4b.jpg

Ended up getting the Mi A1 Android One phone as a secondary phone. Build quality is good, more on the lines of the One Plus 5, phone feels light and sleek in hand but also tends to be a little on the slippery side. Being stock Android, this phone flies. Haven't got to use camera yet and I don't think I will, also have the S8+, so photography will be on that. Battery life seems to be decent about 1.5 days on moderate usage. 

Running lawn chair launcher which also feels like the stock Pixel launcher with few additional customizations. 

ONcqwr1.jpg7Rt0Se3.jpg

I paid about 4.5k after I exchanged my aging Galaxy S6. For 15k, this phone is pretty awesome, will just have to wait and see how it will be supported by either Google or Xiaomi.

Do let me know if you guys have any questions. 

P.S. This phone is made in India.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sweetvar26 said:

I paid about 4.5k after I exchanged my aging Galaxy S6. For 15k, this phone is pretty awesome, will just have to wait and see how it will be supported by either Google or Xiaomi.

The phone itself is under the Android One programme but Xioami has a final say on the updates that get rolled out. 

Congratulations on the pick and if possible please do a side by side comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ and the Mi A1's cameras. Cheers! 

16 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

The phone itself is under the Android One programme but Xioami has a final say on the updates that get rolled out. 

Congratulations on the pick and if possible please do a side by side comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ and the Mi A1's cameras. Cheers! 

I shall try to do that, may be some where at work I could. As for the updates, I hope both the companies go hand in hand to push them. Google should really be supporting Android One, with how fluid the stock OS is, I think there should be options for everyone at every price point to pick one up. 

On 10/10/2017 at 4:14 PM, bowser said:

From a Bose store in san jose. it was 180 dollars.

Edited by ScrewyAurum

On 10/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, HEMAN said:

hq9dUwq.jpg

amazon. Paid 6447 rs They gave a exchange of 6543 rs for my galaxy j2 dous. Nice Phone.

You got an epic deal man. They fixed the glitch exchange rates.

Edited by santanu18

8 hours ago, ScrewyAurum said:

From a Bose store in san jose. it was 180 dollars.

Please go through the link below and check your system to be absolutely sure that it's original. Since you bought it in a Bose store it should definitely be original but the rubber bezel looks fishy.

http://www.detectafake.com/viewProduct/?269599

1 hour ago, bowser said:

Please go through the link below and check your system to be absolutely sure that it's original. Since you bought it in a Bose store it should definitely be original but the rubber bezel looks fishy.

http://www.detectafake.com/viewProduct/?269599

Yea everything checks out.