What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

4g version?
no not the 4g or idk if it is tbh just needed a phone for office calls.. noatalgia quotienr is vwey high as the original was my first handset... :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

How much were they and how do they sound?

Got it for 2.6k from Ali express
It was going for 1.9k in a recent deal though.
I got it mainly for the battery backup 12.5 hours
The sound is decent for the price I would say. Though it doesnt match the quality of my apple headphones. Been using apple headphones for the past 5years have not used any other in that period. So I find apple headphones better or maybe its my mind which is playing the game. I have been using it just for a few days since two days. I can hear every beat clearly in this. But I kinda feel a miss in the pump in the beats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Mr.HaPPineSS said:

Got it for 2.6k from Ali express
It was going for 1.9k in a recent deal though.
I got it mainly for the battery backup 12.5 hours
The sound is decent for the price I would say. Though it doesnt match the quality of my apple headphones. Been using apple headphones for the past 5years have not used any other in that period. So I find apple headphones better or maybe its my mind which is playing the game. I have been using it just for a few days since two days. I can hear every beat clearly in this. But I kinda feel a miss in the pump in the beats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow that’s good battery life though, didn’t know they had such long life. Good stuff.