What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

^ Damn! Damages??  

What are your initial impressions regarding the sound quality? (i know it needs burn in)

Clear and precise. Soundstage is great. Base is recessed but not absent. Will get better over time. Quiet amazing at this price point.

If you are into rock/metal, pretty much everything that needs a good musical instrument backdrop, this is amazing.

Noise isolation is great with the spin tips, can't hear anything else.

Build quality is top notch as well.

Its hardly a bass head machine though.

But it gives bass when it's necessary and more importantly it doesn't suppress anything else.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kiddarkness said:

Clear and precise. Soundstage is great. Base is recessed but not absent. Will get better over time. Quiet amazing at this price point.

If you are into rock/metal, pretty much everything that needs a good musical instrument backdrop, this is amazing.

Noise isolation is great with the spin tips, can't hear anything else.

Build quality is top notch as well.

Its hardly a bass head machine though.

But it gives bass when it's necessary and more importantly it doesn't suppress anything else.

Nice. The bass should improve after the burn-in and sound should get better as well. 

I cant afford these right now... I have to make do with my RHA MA750s....

• Like 1

Rha ma750 are pretty good as it stands. I'm very happy with my 650. I had used 750 as well and their sound quality is really good. Instrument separation is some of the best I've experienced. And most of all they feel very premium and comfortable to wear for hours at a time. 
Rha is always vfm. 750 are good.. I tried the t20 as well. They are pretty good too. And they have a 3 year warranty :). I'm coming to these from a shure se 215, so the jump is really noticeable.

Ps : sorry for going OT, I'll try to get a basic review up in the headphone section (pretty sure there is one somewhere in here)

On 4/20/2018 at 2:00 PM, Jake said:

The gow collectors edition is emoji91.png

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
where did you get it from!? its showing 'no stock' anywhere i check :(

17 hours ago, adity said:

Rha ma750 are pretty good as it stands. I'm very happy with my 650. I had used 750 as well and their sound quality is really good. Instrument separation is some of the best I've experienced. And most of all they feel very premium and comfortable to wear for hours at a time. 

Agreed! The best IEMs i've ever owned. Earlier had used the legendary Sony MDR XB09EX which i had gifted to my gf, those had the most earth shattering bass but overall kinda muddled other frequencies. Then one of the earphones stopped working so bought the Sennheiser CX 3.00. They were good but i was missing that powerful bass so got the Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEMs which had great bass but then i gave them to my gf once i got the RHA MA750. Quite happy with them now. Initially they sounded very flat with hardly any bass. But once the burn-in was done and i got the right eartips, they sound almost perfect now. Better soundstage and tighter bass compared to the previous ones.

Edited by amigoatul