What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

2 hours ago, G33kgamer said:

That is meh,  Search phicen wonder woman

Tekken 7 collectors on other hand is really awesome.

Art of war series is completely different from phicen ww bro and the main issue will be the price difference. 

Edited by batgalactico

On 4/20/2018 at 2:00 PM, Jake said:

The gow collectors edition is emoji91.png

On 4/20/2018 at 6:02 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 4/21/2018 at 1:24 AM, krados said:

Its going to be a memorable weekend :D

Hey guys, debating on picking up the collectors edition. Worth it?

got this337231b72e202ebb381d4e4097d35281.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Is this good to learn about Norse mythology from zero? And does it cover at the main events and explains everything from the start? Any other book you suggest?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Is this good to learn about Norse mythology from zero? And does it cover at the main events and explains everything from the start? Any other book you suggest?

yet to read but @monokoma has read it.. he can tell you better.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

The Gospel of Loki is pretty good. The story is told from PoV of Loki, and its funny :D

The Gospel of Loki is pretty good. The story is told from PoV of Loki, and its funny [emoji3]
I am starting from scratch. So just need the base idea of it. Loki s take sounds complex first I need to have the general idea

2 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I am starting from scratch. So just need the base idea of it. Loki s take sounds complex first I need to have the general idea

Actually it isn't. Gospel of Loki talks about the entire rise and fall of Norse mythology told from his perspective. That's the only book I've read about Norse mythology and it gives a good intro about all the important characters. 

Actually it isn't. Gospel of Loki talks about the entire rise and fall of Norse mythology told from his perspective. That's the only book I've read about Norse mythology and it gives a good intro about all the important characters. 
OK will look into it, more expensive than the one above. Did you get it from Amazon?