What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

26 minutes ago, Generally said:

Have the same ones! Are you liking them?

Yep. Loving them..only problem is the ear cushions are too small for my biggish ears. So ordered the XL cushions. Will arrive next month so hoping that would improve the comfort and sound as well. 

What about you?

1 minute ago, amigoatul said:

Yep. Loving them..only problem is the ear cushions are too small for my biggish ears. So ordered the XL cushions. Will arrive next month so hoping that would improve the comfort and sound as well. 

What about you?

Aaah! Good that there are cushion options. I'm loving them too, they are excellent. Sometimes its easy to forget I am even wearing them. I am surprised at how light they are when worn.

I didn't buy all of these this week but I got the Pikachu one recently and decided to take a pic of all of them. Still need transparent blue and transparent red to complete the collection.

3KSnUlIh.jpg

• Like 6

dcr91g.jpg
lovely phone.. but with my experience of s8 i can tell as time pass you will start hating it as you have to take a lot of care while using these super delicate devices..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

lovely phone.. but with my experience of s8 i can tell as time pass you will start hating it as you have to take a lot of care while using these super delicate devices..

I can understand that. Thing is, i don't use a case so i would have to be even more careful.

Dude just get a spigen case. That thing is super delicate. You'll break it. 
even with a spigen case my back glass cracked..

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Dude just get a spigen case. That thing is super delicate. You'll break it. 

I will see, i have been using a s7 for past 7 months and it is still scratchless. I hate using cases. Totally ruins the overall look of the phone.

47 minutes ago, sobbii said:

even with a spigen case my back glass cracked..

Are you sure it was original Spigen? Amazon and Flipkart are filled with Chinese fakes that cost around 400.

Even if it was original, there are various models. Tough armour model provides the best protection I believe.

Are you sure it was original Spigen? Amazon and Flipkart are filled with Chinese fakes that cost around 400.

Even if it was original, there are various models. Tough armour model provides the best protection I believe.
original got it from uk..