What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Last but no the least, I imported the following sets off Amazon. I was under the impression that Amazon charges/calculates duties, so I was thinking the final price that I paid is it but boy I was wrong. I got charged Rs.10,000 in customs/duties alone for these 3 sets 

Then what do they charge for? They do mention custom duties separately before final billing.

1 hour ago, ayush12ice said:

Congratulations and all... Why do you want to get a ticket? 

Seems like you are parked in the handicapped spot.. :P 

The dealer has parked it :P

3 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

Nice photo. Kaunsa mobile hai?

Jk. Congo. ?

It has to be good. Pixel 2.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, him2anshu said:

Then what do they charge for? They do mention custom duties separately before final billing.

I ordered from Amazon Italy, Nolan set was out of stock in America, I didn't pay attention to the duties on Amazon because I was under the impression the final amount they show on the page includes it all, not to mention the language was in Italian. Either way yeah, I ordered two sets of these and paid 20000 on duties alone. 

That was a disaster haha. Funny though, it still turned out cheaper than I would have got these sets in America. 

Edited by sweetvar26

I ordered from Amazon Italy, Nolan set was out of stock in America, I didn't pay attention to the duties on Amazon because I was under the impression the final amount they show on the page includes it all, not to mention the language was in Italian. Either way yeah, I ordered two sets of these and paid 20000 on duties alone. 

That was a disaster haha. Funny though, it still turned out cheaper than I would have got these sets in America. 
Nice...glad it worked out fine. Awesome purchases!