What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

4 hours ago, krados said:

JK man...congrats...heard only good things about SMO and Mario + Rabbids

Thanks man, SMO is amazing enjoyed it alot and now hoping nintendo would port wii and wiiu 3d mario games onto switch

also mario + rabbids its really fun. Had never played turn based tactical games before this and surprisingly liking it alot. 

Nintendo games are so much fun.

After a lot of deliberation picked this over the bose comfort 35, and these are one brilliant sounding headphones.
d27ecf8031c6aea0f959007293530724.jpg2d78350d959b6fed44d38c667b89844e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

After a lot of deliberation picked this over the bose comfort 35, and these are one brilliant sounding headphones.
d27ecf8031c6aea0f959007293530724.jpg2d78350d959b6fed44d38c667b89844e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

These are great, QC35s doesn't even come close. I have been more than satisfied with mine, and battery life is amazing.

Only thing is hardware level equalizer which is built in the Sony Connect doesn't support LDAC, so it will still use SBC if you want to crank up the bass or overall sound volume. Still sound damn amazing, ANC haven't faultered either.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

These are great, QC35s doesn't even come close. I have been more than satisfied with mine, and battery life is amazing.

Only thing is hardware level equalizer which is built in the Sony Connect doesn't support LDAC, so it will still use SBC if you want to crank up the bass or overall sound volume. Still sound damn amazing, ANC haven't faultered either.

Thanks ya, except that Bose did have a little bit more brand value and were a little better with ANC

I have them on AptX, pity S9+ does not support AptX HD while One plus 6 does, guess needed the SD845 version for AptX HD, next phone then.

Black Friday is an absolute masterpiece. Brilliant movie. Saw it day 1 in theater when it came out. KK Menon nailed the role of Rakesh Maria. 

16 hours ago, adity said:

First blu ray I've bought. Really awesome. 6 blu ray, 9 DVD, appendices, special features and kickass box. Damn good deal for ₹1,800

DidSiok.jpg

sIx1qzk.jpg

xyhT7Ei.jpg

Q3vpVgL.jpg

I have the same. Its a true collection. 

Enjoy 

On 05/07/2018 at 6:11 PM, AtheK said:

Thanks ya, except that Bose did have a little bit more brand value and were a little better with ANC

I have them on AptX, pity S9+ does not support AptX HD while One plus 6 does, guess needed the SD845 version for AptX HD, next phone then.

@AtheKIt support's LDAC and isn't that supposed to be superior to AptX HD? At least on paper. I think all android phones with Oreo support LDAC too.  How are you liking them btw? I almost bought them but then ended up pre-ordering the Audeze Mobius.

Edited by rana

8 minutes ago, rana said:

@AtheKIt support's LDAC and isn't that supposed to be superior to AptX HD? At least on paper. I think all android phones with Oreo support LDAC too.  How are you liking them btw? I almost bought them but then ended up pre-ordering the Audeze Mobius.

I will test with LDAC, they are very good, and sound even better when wired. ANC is working absolutely fine, though my brother flicked them from yesterday, need to get them back :P

also i hardly play games using them, so i guess if games was your prioirty probably AUdeze is better.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

The f**k. Did you literally drool on that package? :P

On 7/15/2018 at 7:08 AM, Madmage said:

The movie have aged terribly.. Cant watch them except for the battle scenes ..

Wow.

You think you know a guy. :/

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

The f**k. Did you literally drool on that package? :P

Wow.

You think you know a guy. :/

Contrary I wanted to show how bad the packing was...