What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

12 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

The f**k. Did you literally drool on that package? :P

Wow.

You think you know a guy. :/

There is only so much of "oh frodo" a guy can take man.. 

I do have both the trilogys on blu Ray though

How is the sound quality? For the purpose of SP gaming and movies.
Only used for music until my brother flicked it, need to get it back, music sounded very nice.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Did you use it for gaming/movies?

It has a decent amount of bass for movies, although comparatively less than other sets. Other than that, you can't a get a better wireless set for the same price, sound quality in my opinion is much better than QC35 and ANC too.

I have only gamed with these on Ps4 Pro and dualshock routed audio doesn't do much justice to these, but I liked what I heard.

Probably snatch my cousin's amp and them use on Pro, for a better feedback.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

It has a decent amount of bass for movies, although comparatively less than other sets. Other than that, you can't a get a better wireless set for the same price, sound quality in my opinion is much better than QC35 and ANC too.

I have only gamed with these on Ps4 Pro and dualshock routed audio doesn't do much justice to these, but I liked what I heard.

Aren't these bluetooth headsets? Doesn't ps4 support these wireless?

No it doesn't support Bluetooth for whatever reason. 

I see some adapter available for supporting Bluetooth headphones on PS4. It seems overpriced on Amazon and eBay but decently priced on AliExpress. Ordered it. Not sure how it would work.

VBESTLIFE USB Adapter Bluetooth Transmitter For PS4 Playstation Any Bluetooth 4.0 Headsets Receiver Headphone Dongle

http://s.aliexpress.com/eQFRBvqI?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

49 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

i am pleasantly surprised with HD 4.50 for 1/3rd the price, they sound very very good.

47 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Aren't these bluetooth headsets? Doesn't ps4 support these wireless?

The logic Sony gives for not making any Bluetooth headphones compatible with Ps4 is that the current A2DP standard has too much of a latency for them to offer it as viable alternative.

So, you are stuck with Sony's or any other third party's sets which are purpose made for this.

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

i am pleasantly surprised with HD 4.50 for 1/3rd the price, they sound very very good.

I have tried them as well, they sound great for the price. Much better bang for the buck. With XM2, you are paying majorly for the ANC.