What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

22 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

The logic Sony gives for not making any Bluetooth headphones compatible with Ps4 is that the current A2DP standard has too much of a latency for them to offer it as viable alternative.

So, you are stuck with Sony's or any other third party's sets which are purpose made for this.

They just wanna make money, atleast open it up with a disclaimer that the certified headset might not work in an optimized manner.

21 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I have tried them as well, they sound great for the price. Much better bang for the buck. With XM2, you are paying majorly for the ANC.

Ya, and ANC isn't bad too, don't think there is a better headphone you can buy for 6750 bucks.

Ya, and ANC isn't bad too, don't think there is a better headphone you can buy for 6750 bucks.

Isint the Audio Technica ATH M50x just a bit higher which have some of the best reviews out there for any headphones. Are these better than the M50x Of course ignoring the wired and wireless part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Isint the Audio Technica ATH M50x just a bit higher which have some of the best reviews out there for any headphones. Are these better than the M50x Of course ignoring the wired and wireless part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Haven't heard any of the two, so won't ge able to comment. 

12 hours ago, hope said:

Mi tv 55 inches 4k hdr one? Worth it? 

I think so. The TV is super sleek. Yet to try HDR content. Waiting for the weekend so that I can play Ratchet and Clank in HDR :D Atleast, PS4 Pro recognizes it as HDR supported, so let's see.

Tried streaming via Amazon Prime Video and the colors were pretty good even for 1080p output. Haven't tried a Bravia or an LG OLED, so can't compare yet. But I think its worth the asking price :fear1:

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I think so. The TV is super sleek. Yet to try HDR content. Waiting for the weekend so that I can play Ratchet and Clank in HDR :D Atleast, PS4 Pro recognizes it as HDR supported, so let's see.

Tried streaming via Amazon Prime Video and the colors were pretty good even for 1080p output. Haven't tried a Bravia or an LG OLED, so can't compare yet. But I think its worth the asking price :fear1:

Amazon prime also has ultra hd hdr content. The tick series is one such.

Just now, Playstationdude said:

Amazon prime also has ultra hd hdr content. The tick series is one such.

Just didn't get time to try it out. Wifey was watching something else, so could not grab the control :lol:

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Ah great. Thanks.

Njoy :)

• 11 months later...