What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Got the Earfun Free - Olav Edition TWS from their Indiegogo campaign.

N07wuCr.jpg

rmKtG4k.jpg

I3ft9Sz.jpg

Coming from about 4 different TWS, these are just f**king amazing !

I have tried most TWS from the budget champion QCY QS2, Airdots (absolute sh*t in front of QCY) to Bose Soundsport and Jabra 65t, and these sit right at the top. Connection is much better than Jabra, and the call quality is absolutely clear, both for me and the person on the other line. 

Earbuds are mostly tuned for mids, with solid but non booming bass. Good treble too. Soundstage is wider than the others I've listened to. Fun sound quality. 

The charging case is USB C and wireless charging powered, and gets you an additional 24 hours of time. On full charge, the buds give about 6 hours of music time. 

1st set of TWS on which I don't feel the need to put any Comply tips. 

Highly recommended for anybody looking for a pair of TWS. Much more value than buds costing 3 times it's price. Got it for 49 USD during the campaign period. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BLACK ANGEL said:

f3739f82907f38034bff0f4e6d990ebb.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, how is this monitor? I am looking at the same one for an upgrade to mine. 

More pics and first impressions pls. 

28 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

32urwkh.jpg

Best trilogy from Ubisoft ever. Shame they stopped making PoP for AC trash. j22OpSC.png

All those 3 still holds up very well. Dahaka chases are still terrifying. 

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Dont know where to ask

But genuine question, does it make any difference to longetivity of the disc or nothing more than the reduced collector value ?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using Tapatalk

How the heck did that happen? That piece of tape seems like a paper tape of scotch variety.

8 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

How the heck did that happen? That piece of tape seems like a paper tape of scotch variety.

Yeah I sent the game. Its genuinely puzzling me, it is good quality paper tape, I use it to stick posters and such all the time.....

Never happened before....

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah I sent the game. Its genuinely puzzling me, it is good quality paper tape, I use it to stick posters and such all the time.....

Never happened before....

The disc quality wouldn't be impacted

• Like 2

The disc quality wouldn't be impacted

I ve seen a previous thread where wwe for PS4 was sent with tape and it damaged the disc due to residue.

And the buyer demanded a refund and the seller was banned from the forums ?

The how to pack your games thread needs to be edited.

Although it does mention to use paper and high quality stuff and is very right, but it can mislead.

14 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I ve seen a previous thread where wwe for PS4 was sent with tape and it damaged the disc due to residue.

And the buyer demanded a refund and the seller was banned from the forums ?

The how to pack your games thread needs to be edited.

Although it does mention to use paper and high quality stuff and is very right, but it can mislead.

Yes the thread needs an edit. I used the best tape possible. I wont use it anyway in the future.

Also mods, pls dont ban me. I have apologized over PM and stuff as well.

59 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yes the thread needs an edit. I used the best tape possible. I wont use it anyway in the future.

Everyone should stay away from sticking tape on discs and just use folded paper to secure the disk with tape being used to adhere the paper and the case.

It's given on the first page of that thread, been using it for years, very robust.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Everyone should stay away from sticking tape on discs and just use folded paper to secure the disk with tape being used to adhere the paper and the case.

It's given on the first page of that thread, been using it for years, very robust.

This is what we all should be following.. Its the best way 

8 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

No worries, that was when the disc didn't work and the seller didn't accept a return. I just wanted to point the method out to be not the best and also clear if the disc is still safe to use.

14 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Remember when discs used to come with manuals and other add-ons? The sealed discs would never come off. These days, even sealed discs come off during transit more often than not.

Also, i miss the paper manuals :/

• Like 1