What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

5 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Remember when discs used to come with manuals and other add-ons? The sealed discs would never come off. These days, even sealed discs come off during transit more often than not.

Also, i miss the paper manuals :/

Yeah, I remember the Xbox 360 era days when I was a kid and used to get the games based on how heavier the cases were, full of goodies.

Although that measure always worked out for me, never got a bad game.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I always stuff the box with old paper and fill it up as much as possible, no taping.

With a filled box, the disc doesn't come off and it also reduces the chance of breakage during transit.

I do the same. No tape. No worries.

On 8/12/2019 at 3:35 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Was looking for a soundbar, but decided to go for one of the big daddies of active 2.1 setups:

JWUyrhe.jpg

hhzzsu6.jpg

QpK5IA9.jpg

Impeccable packing, quality, heft and sound quality. 

Where did you got it from and for how much? 

Been wanting to purchase the Razer Huntsman Elite for quite a while and I finally pulled the trigger. Quite expensive but hopefully worth it and it will last me long. My current mouse Logitech G602 is an awesome one and still running strong but figured I go within the same line up, so switched that too. 

48534841691_1cacc73080_c.jpg

48534990492_0566f7e0cb_c.jpg

Some movies and gadgets from the recent Amazon Prime Day sale in America. That combo of 4K Firestick + Echo Dot 3rd gen was $20. Killer deal, so ended up buying two of them. I've also been eying on the Mission Impossible 4K collection and the Jack Ryan 4K collection. Finally got them along with few others, good prices on all these. 

I didn't need a phone but the Razer Phone 2 was pretty much an impulse buy as a back up because of the 120Hz screen. That Chroma LED on the back of the phone is pretty cool but I'm guessing it drains the battery? 

48534991367_0de06ee6f1_c.jpg

48534844286_82e1a577b0_c.jpg

Edited by sweetvar26
  • Like 4