What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

15 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

@bowser Woah! You actually got hold of the whole thing? Nice!

Yeah I found it just a few miles away from me on Craigslist. But the problem is it weighs about a ton and it nearly killed me moving it from the seller's place to my 1st floor apartment. A huge shout out to my friend who helped me but it was still extremely difficult.

Edited by bowser

8 hours ago, bowser said:

Nintendo GameCube kiosk. It was used as a demo station in retail stores in the early 2000s.

1qrFXwQh.jpg

h6whfnth.jpg

HN75zlFh.jpg%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%

Awesome, even i wanna own one of those arcade game setup they have in timezone, woukd be a cool thing to have at home. 

13 hours ago, bowser said:

Nintendo GameCube kiosk. It was used as a demo station in retail stores in the early 2000s.

1qrFXwQh.jpg

Wow!! This has to be one of the coolest show-off post's in this entire thread! I bet every time you look at this in your room it brings a smile to your face, what a classic! Loved it. :cheers:

5 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Wow!! This has to be one of the coolest show-off post's in this entire thread! I bet every time you look at this in your room it brings a smile to your face, what a classic! Loved it. :cheers:

Yes you're right. I keep stealing glances at it every few seconds to make sure it's still there and it's not a dream :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bowser said:

Yes you're right. I keep stealing glances at it every few seconds to make sure it's still there and it's not a dream :P

I was wondering where have I seen the same pic before. Then I realize that you are Pakman from the whatsapp grp :lol: 

Since we don't have a dedicated wet shaving thread, thought I would post here. Just got into the art of wet shaving after being ripped off by those multi blade gillette razors. Still learning the techniques though since the learning curve is much higher but the experience is definitely much better. d18e9c86f85a3c88d26244bb9f337b64.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

I too ditched the multi blade razor once i started using single blade bombay shaving razor. So much better experience, no razor bumps and lesser irritation. Single blade razor is the way to go
I completely agree with you on that. One has to try it to believe it. Also if I may ask which blades do you use? Feather blades? How long do they last? I am yet to finalize on what blade to use so still trying out different ones.
Ripped off ? 
I clean shave or zero trim once every 4 months (both head and beard) to avoid the trouble - also saves some money which I don't mind.
People like me with quick beard growth in professions that requires you to shave everyday those fusion cartages become very expensive.

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Since we don't have a dedicated wet shaving thread, thought I would post here. Just got into the art of wet shaving after being ripped off by those multi blade gillette razors. Still learning the techniques though since the learning curve is much higher but the experience is definitely much better. d18e9c86f85a3c88d26244bb9f337b64.jpg

Ditch cream. Get shaving soaps. 

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

I completely agree with you on that. One has to try it to believe it. Also if I may ask which blades do you use? Feather blades? How long do they last? I am yet to finalize on what blade to use so still trying out different ones. People like me with quick beard growth in professions that requires you to shave everyday those fusion cartages become very expensive.

Yes Feather blades, I change after 4-5 usage.

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Ditch cream. Get shaving soaps. 

There are shaving soaps. I did not know that. I use Foam. I have to shave every alternate day. Thinking of switching to single blade razor but I am afaird of cuts. 

There are shaving soaps. I did not know that. I use Foam. I have to shave every alternate day. Thinking of switching to single blade razor but I am afaird of cuts. 
As someone who was exactly in your situation, give it a try. No harm in trying. Try out with a duller blade. See how the experience goes. Trust me you will convert.

3 hours ago, HEMAN said:

You don't know what you're missing buddy !