What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

The game , dont want to play it b4 MGS1, 2 and 3 ............also the TV set here is crappy , it always has a green tint, as if it is in Matrix or something.......wht am i gonna do :mellow:

:doh: i feel for ya bro, Epicness in your hands but ur undecided what to do, happens. have u set the TV color to auto?

let me tell you the first playthrough of MGS4 will be once in a life time experience. so i suggest you play it in a good TV :rolleyes:

The game , dont want to play it b4 MGS1, 2 and 3 ............also the TV set here is crappy , it always has a green tint, as if it is in Matrix or something.......wht am i gonna do :rolleyes:

felt the same way whn i got my copy of mgs 4 ! went to my native, played msg 2 n 3 , but since the tv thr was crappy , so i waited a month n finally got to play it on my lcd ! its a gr8 game btw, u will enjoy every bit of it ! cant say same abt mgs 2 n 3 ! camera angle sucks !

:( i feel for ya bro, Epicness in your hands but ur undecided what to do, happens. have u set the TV color to auto?

let me tell you the first playthrough of MGS4 will be once in a life time experience. so i suggest you play it in a good TV :P

no its nothing abt the settings , there is a saying tht "u get wht u pay for" i became greedy and bought a TV set only to find out tht its a matrix clone............. Will surely put a heads up on the MGS4 thread once i start playing it in India on my LCD :)