What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Is this the new switch based on Mariko chipset or the old one? And have fun with BoTW. Easily one of the best games ever made for me

Edit: Just saw the box. It is the newer revision! Have fun man

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Is this the new switch based on Mariko chipset or the old one? And have fun with BoTW. Easily one of the best games ever made for me

Edit: Just saw the box. It is the newer revision! Have fun man

Ya new one...Thanks bro?

Got the tenda Mesh router MW3 in a sweet deal so replaced the repeaters in the house and have gotta say it works like a charm! Amazing coverage with seamless handovers throughout the house!
f8e2a089493bc885cb095e8d5a632556.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

How much for these 

1.25 L for 3800x + x570 Aorus master + Aorus 2080 super (locally bought)
40k for 970 evo plus + Noctua d15 + Gskill neo Ram + psu (brought from abroad)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got these Sony XB450 on-ears as a Diwali gift. I already own the Bose QC35, but it's good to have a pair of headphones which isn't that expensive so I can take it anywhere without much thought.

Doesn't come a with a carrying case unfortunately, hence to looking to buy one. Pls do tell if anybody knows a good one.039015f2f256e0e3cb45b0688a17e4fd.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^^ I have been using the same pair since more than 4 years now.. Bass is really good and thumpy

4 years? Thats pretty good. How do you take it with you? Wondering which carrying case to buy.

Though I do feel some degree of ear fatigue after an hour or so of continuous use, but thats probably just cause I'm way to used to Bose QC35s and these are on-ears. Bass is fantastic by the way!

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

4 years? Thats pretty good. How do you take it with you? Wondering which carrying case to buy.

Though I do feel some degree of ear fatigue after an hour or so of continuous use, but thats probably just cause I'm way to used to Bose QC35s and these are on-ears. Bass is fantastic by the way!

Didn't bother using any carry case since it was mainly bought for my daily use. Mostly just in and out of my office laptop backpack.
Main issue is the ear pads are foam material so unless you are in an AC environment (which I have in my office), it will be tough for continuous usage for more than an hour..  Else your ears gets warm..
The only sign of wear n tear I see is dust/dirt on the earcups.. Other than that its still in great shape!
Images for reference - https://ibb.co/Yfgj9wV
https://ibb.co/CJXB8qY

5 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Didn't bother using any carry case since it was mainly bought for my daily use. Mostly just in and out of my office laptop backpack.
Main issue is the ear pads are foam material so unless you are in an AC environment (which I have in my office), it will be tough for continuous usage for more than an hour..  Else your ears gets warm..
The only sign of wear n tear I see is dust/dirt on the earcups.. Other than that its still in great shape!
Images for reference - https://ibb.co/Yfgj9wV
https://ibb.co/CJXB8qY

I use it mostly at home/in the metro so yeah. I just a feel a bit of discomfort, but I face that issue with on-ears in general so.....

Thanks for the images, thats great hoping to use these for quite some time :) 

Though I think I have to get a carry case, I might accidentally break these.....

Got the tenda Mesh router MW3 in a sweet deal so replaced the repeaters in the house and have gotta say it works like a charm! Amazing coverage with seamless handovers throughout the house!

How much did the mesh routers cost?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, -= L O L =- said:

Got them for 5k with discount

Are they good? I have signal issues in one of the rooms. Wondering if I should get a repeater or get this

19 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Are they good? I have signal issues in one of the rooms. Wondering if I should get a repeater or get this

I had the same predicament as you. I would suggest go for it if you have the budget and need max network capacity throughout your house.

The handover of the devices from one node to another is seamless and I love the fact that even when you're connected to a secondary node there's almost no reduction in network speeds. Their Tenda Wifi management app is also superb and is very handy to monitor and control the wifi system remotely

A point to be noted though is that Tenda MW3 doesnot have MIMO and Gigabit Ethernet ports if you need those you need to shell out almost double the amount for the MW6. Although this hasn't created any problems for me in Gaming and using atleast 4 other devices at a time on a 100 Mbps Fibre connection.

From the past month or so:

Oakter remote - works via Google Assistant to control IR devices (like AC etc)

zeF2I4r.jpg

Some new Joycons, Case, 1 TB SSD:

I8rN4zs.jpg

1,2 Switch (thanks @blitzkreiig) and a couple of Switch cartridge cases:

7S2Uedm.jpg

They look amazing:

gZCiomd.jpg

3DSXL Galaxy version:

ugPKyzN.jpg

Link's Awakening, SMM2:

oWrI8F4.jpg

And Ring Fit: