What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

^^ which games did u buy ?? how much did ya get it for ??

Well, I checked out all the stores in musafir khanna that I know that might have a modded Wii, Sony TV Games, Ninja Traders, and Kidzone (Bhawar Singh :P). None of em had a NTSC modded one. Kidzone had only one left and it was bought by Helios around a week or two back, and the guy at that shop even said that the newer NTSC ones aren't coming in modded :P

When I was at Sony TV Games, I spoke with Rehman Bhai (eldest of brothers at Sony TV Games) and he said that he can provide me one two days later, but I insisted that I want one now. So he called up a few people and told me that he can get me one for 19k and I agreed. The price that I was getting two weeks ago was 18k but given the current market situation, I had to give in.

I was running a little low on cash after spending 19k, so I only bought like five of the best games that he had.

I bought Warioware, Twilight Princess, Mario Strikers Charged, Sonic Secret Rings, Mario Party 8 :D and I of course had the original copy of Wii Sports :)

What say, was it a good deal ? I intend to drop by in a week or two and check out the other shops for other games coz that's what he had, and I cant' wait to get my hands on Super Paper Mario and Raving Rabbids, etc :D

Edit: On a side note, damn that power convertor adapter is HUGE like a 360 power brick :P But am impressed by its quality. It is actually made for the 360 and its powering my Wii. It turns on with green light eluminating the 360 logo and got a fuse to protect my Wii from a surge. Am pretty happy with the overall deal ;)

Edited by Kazekage Gaara

^^19k is a bit steep .... btw i was there today at sony games to pik up my xbox 360 headset .... he fukin opened a 360 and jus gave me the headset from tehre as i wanted a official M$ one....

btw rayman rabbids wont work on ur console as the version in the grey market is the pal one ... and some pal games dont wrk on ntsc consoles and rayman is one of them .... i have it ....

i suggest u buy cooking mama :) its insane ....

and b4 everything buy metroid prime 3 ....

^^19k is a bit steep .... btw i was there today at sony games to pik up my xbox 360 headset .... he fukin opened a 360 and jus gave me the headset from tehre as i wanted a official M$ one....

btw rayman rabbids wont work on ur console as the version in the grey market is the pal one ... and some pal games dont wrk on ntsc consoles and rayman is one of them .... i have it ....

i suggest u buy cooking mama :D its insane ....

and b4 everything buy metroid prime 3 ....

Hmm...well, given the current market situation and that no modded US consoles are available and that I had to grab one as soon as possible before all those 31 wire installs hit the market, I had to pay the price :) I just couldn't agree with the whole thing that I couldn't get the console and I couldn't go home empty handed. I hate it when that happens :D

Pal Raving Rabbids....man that sucks :P Well, Cooking mama you say :P He had it but I thought it was some cooking new recepies game :P

Well, I'll get it if you say so ;)