What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

On 9/14/2019 at 5:33 AM, amigoatul said:

Got the Versys 650 a few days back

EiZsNW7.jpg

That's awesome, I see that you purchased it in Hyderabad on Road No.12.

I ride a Street Triple RS, did about 2700kms on it so far, haven't done much. Then again I don't go on the highway with it, I should start doing that.

How you liking the bike so far? Enjoy and ride safe :)

On 10/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, Playstationdude said:

DC collectibles Batman the animated series-:

Lp6dURt.jpg

Batman skipped leg days :P

Haha, it sure does like he skipped. On another note, where did you get that from? 

On 10/1/2019 at 9:00 PM, goDofWar_skr said:

How you liking the chair so far and what was the price that you've purchased it? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sweetvar26 said:

How you liking the chair so far and what was the price that you've purchased it? 

Its been good so far. Ended up removing the lumbar support pillow and using the head rest pillow as lumbar support which feels more comfortable.
The only thing I hate about it are the arm rests. Too little cushioning on them, which causes a bit of elbow pain during long gaming sessions.
It cost me about 12.8k after all the cashback shenanigans..

5 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Its been good so far. Ended up removing the lumbar support pillow and using the head rest pillow as lumbar support which feels more comfortable.
The only thing I hate about it are the arm rests. Too little cushioning on them, which causes a bit of elbow pain during long gaming sessions.
It cost me about 12.8k after all the cashback shenanigans..

Okay thank you. I'm in the market looking for a comfortable chair with high back support as I'm 6'4. Budget is not an issue. 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:00 PM, Marston said:

The Fiio DAC any good? Was thinking of buying for iPhone but not sure if it will so any good

It is good. I have a Sony WH-1000XM2 already so it isn't something mind blowing for me. 

Check out ES100 / the soon to be released BTR5 if you want something really good in this category. 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:06 PM, sweetvar26 said:

That's awesome, I see that you purchased it in Hyderabad on Road No.12.

I ride a Street Triple RS, did about 2700kms on it so far, haven't done much. Then again I don't go on the highway with it, I should start doing that.

How you liking the bike so far? Enjoy and ride safe :)

Thanks bro. Loving it so far.... i havent gone on a long ride yet. Riding it in city traffic is a pain in da a$$ but a lovely bike...so smooth n refined.

The street triple RS is one helluva bike...one of the best exhaust notes. Happy and safe riding to you too bro. Cheers!