What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Mistake I made nearly a decade ago sort of rectified.

It had to be this silver colour again and had to be lower than what I had sold at.

Both the conditions met and the all time greatest Playstation console is back.

Thanks to @bowser and @NightTroller for a neat lens cleaning tip to get some more games working.

0b6302305e2aec452f3235b76b5aed8d.jpge7e6a130c4253b89b610bd6701452f41.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

c938bdf4c68bf6a16a62eb5a5a312acd.jpg

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 8

33 minutes ago, Jake said:

Just picked these up for daily commute. Also have the the wh1000 xm3 headphones which is mainly used for travel.
Excellent sound and NC5bea6b9656bddd2874923ccdd583383a.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Are you in US?

44 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

PS TV is a micro- console ?

Yes and not a main console on its own (without something of its own)

Uses other stuff and is based on other main consoles.(don't think if it offers something of its own ?)

Next the list you could go on with the psp go, Xperia play (as for handhelds as they are different) and even PS vr, PS4 slim could be argued to make it complete.

As for Playstation series consoles collection : 1,2,3,4 is and should be considered the thing until 5 comes which i am skipping.

This was a personal thing though (I'm not a collector who wants or even could get all the stuff) - mainly getting back the PS2 I regretfully had sold some 9 years ago.

Edited by GunnerY2J

Impulse buy I should have skipped and gone directly for the 5. (Would skip 5 instead now)

But if you skip 5 then your console collection would be left incomplete [emoji14]

On a serious note let me know if you ever wanna offload the GOW edition and trade it in for a normal one + cash default_biggrin.png

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, -= L O L =- said:

But if you skip 5 then your console collection would be left incomplete emoji14.png

On a serious note let me know if you ever wanna offload the GOW edition and trade it in for a normal one + cash default_biggrin.png

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes, I m not a collector (at least I tell myself that) -lucky I got the silver ps2 back for a great price (after waiting for 5 years or more) and PS1 was a recent steal coincidentally making it complete.

God of war edition will take a straight swap with ps5 (non pro) :p :p

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 6:31 PM, funnyadit said:

74339821_10215839158839229_5166366227068

Got this for the new fiber connection.. Has good range and set up is really easy..

So you got BB? Finally... Which one? Congrats. Anything is better than 4g.