What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

@l33tmaniac Nice!! Have to agree with all posters above to hide your info

BTW where did you buy the Diablo 3 Eternal Collection from?

Hahah. I ll do that sometime today. Got it from Xbox Store. Black friday deal

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Thanks 1

On 11/27/2019 at 12:21 PM, kunjanp said:

Bro, please hide/remove your card digits from the 2nd pic.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, kunjanp said:

Bro, many institutions use the last 4 digits of your card number to verify your identity.

Especially It's one of the factors they use in the credit risk department. So better be safe.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:23 PM, funnyadit said:

Never ever even share a glimpse of your card or any personal details even a smudged picture.. We dont know what people can do with the technology available these days..

17 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Agree  

14 hours ago, santanu18 said:

I second that

8 hours ago, roun90 said:

@l33tmaniac Nice!! Have to agree with all posters above to hide your info

BTW where did you buy the Diablo 3 Eternal Collection from?

Appreciate your concern guys. I've fixed the image! Will be more careful going forward! Thank you :arigato:

Edited by l33tmaniac

11 minutes ago, roun90 said:

@l33tmaniac Thanks for the info about Diablo 3!! Surprised it went for so cheap.

Same here. I wanted to pick it up for PC, but the version with Necromancer DLC rarely drops below 30$. This was a great deal

Edited by l33tmaniac

7 minutes ago, Sadpixel said:

Do people buy this for sound quality? Is this comparable to say something like Sony WF-1000XM3  / Sony WH-1000XM2 (or 3)?

I dont think so the sound quality is on par with WF XM3s but people mainly buy Aipords for the ease of use and also it goes very well with Apple ecosystem (iPhone & Mac)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, CarbonCore said:

If you're even remotely thinking about TV play then get the normal Switch. I'm mostly 90% portable, but even then I have another Switch for that 10% TV play. 

The supplier said it'll be available next week.

Will it be possible for you to do a quick price check for V1 switch with the Delhi supplier? 

Planning to pick one up from Palika on Sunday.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, CarbonCore said:

If you're even remotely thinking about TV play then get the normal Switch. I'm mostly 90% portable, but even then I have another Switch for that 10% TV play. 

The supplier said it'll be available next week.

Will it be possible for you to do a quick price check for V1 switch with the Delhi supplier? 

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

@CarbonCore Let me know too please. Also possibly of V2 as well.

Thinking about getting one especially for handheld. Not sure how Palika prices compare to other retailers.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

i wouldn't recommend getting v1 as the battery life is weak for it. Here locally, v1 costs around 24k and v2 around 27-30k. Doubt if there will be any change in price for it in Delhi. Technically, v2 should sell for 24k but i believe they are trying to clear old stocks.

Plus, people having less knowledge about the consoles tend to buy older version than the newer one. Got myself the pokemon edition lite recently but eventually i might double-dip and get the docked version too.