What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

1 hour ago, adity said:

You can get FaceTime unblocked devices in dubai. Besides, not everyone uses it. 

I was there 2 weeks ago and the devices which were available with FaceTime had a caveat of being stuck on ios 13.1 forever. This was told not only by the official retailers but also the retailers which were selling the unblocked devices in Computer Plaza and other places. 

But if someone doesn't use it, the lesser price is attractive.

18 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Did you buy the phone too from Dubai? Are you planning to use it in Dubai only? Because I assumed that FaceTime was still blocked on the devices there.

Yes phone was purchased from Dubai and its with Facetime, bought the US version at Meena Bazaar, yes Facetime is blocked on UAE versions

only the Apple Watch straps are from official Apple store, rest all I purchased in Meena Bazaar... better deals there.

Infact the phones without Facetime (UAE version) are more expensive..

16 hours ago, kunjanp said:

I was there 2 weeks ago and the devices which were available with FaceTime had a caveat of being stuck on ios 13.1 forever. This was told not only by the official retailers but also the retailers which were selling the unblocked devices in Computer Plaza and other places. 

But if someone doesn't use it, the lesser price is attractive.

someone has given u a wrong info, the device which I bought is with Facetime & I am upgraded to iOS 13.3 without any issues 

11 minutes ago, Outlook said:

someone has given u a wrong info, the device which I bought is with Facetime & I am upgraded to iOS 13.3 without any issues 

I was talking about the UAE version as naturally I thought that's the default one which will be available in most of the places. US versions of iPhone are also available which you got but I didn't seem to find from an authorized reseller.

10 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Bought a tata sky remote for the first time after 9 years.

Weak build quality now.45b39f63280efb0f6b5a93a803aa1162.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

This is at least the second revision. First they reduced the size of the silver with much poor quality. The black one looks even worse

39 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Now we are going to see underwear purchases as well 

If you meant the remote I don't know what's wrong with sharing something you bought after almost a decade and see the change.

Not everything has to be related with being expensive.

And even then 375 rs is not less for me.

Edited by GunnerY2J

22 minutes ago, DinJo said:

RULES

1] Post images of gaming related stuff

2] Maximum allowed image size is 1024 x 768

1)  Just finished gaming on my Tata Sky today. It's a lot of fun! :) That Tata Sky remote doubles as a controller, incase you didn't know that