What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

On 1/19/2020 at 2:35 PM, Joe Cool said:

Every time I hear the name Niko the first thing comes to mind is - let's go bowling. 

?

Lol same. I remember in one of the main mission he was in shootout and roman asks for bowling. Good old days.. :D

• Like 1

So bought a few things in the last few days.

Bought the Samsung M30s for mom along with the necessary tempered glass screen and Spigen cover.

A cheap Asus vivobook laptop as a daily driver.

Also a mixer grinder cause mom complained she can't make coconut chutney for dosas :|

• Like 5

Bought the Samsung M30s for mom along with the necessary tempered glass screen and Spigen cover.

Also a mixer grinder cause mom complained she can't make coconut chutney for dosas :|

Pics or it didn't happen [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

What coincidence
Got my mom the same things bro lol
Have a nice day .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, -= L O L =- said:

Pics or it didn't happen emoji12.png

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Pics of the laptop or the mixer grinder?? lol

3 hours ago, Defender487 said:

What coincidence
Got my mom the same things bro lol
Have a nice day .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Its actually a decent phone, pretty  good for 15k

What a dampener this is...

Ordered this on the 18th of January' 2020:

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2

And received this instead (on the 20th, Prime):

20200120-140807.jpg

The seal was just a piece of cello-tape pasted on the box:

716d3c22-4163-42ae-aab8-651ae394bcb0.jpg

This box came inside a usual brown cardboard box that Amazon uses (undamaged).

Seller was Cloudtail. There was no computer generated bill inside the cardboard box as well. Sigh. :cry:

I immediately contacted Amazon India CC. They transferred my call to their Investigation department. Now they have given me till the 26th to sort this issue out. I got a call today from my local Delivery Hub and also explained the problem to them over the phone (that I received a PS3 controller in a PS4 Controller box!!). Contacted Amazon and let them know that I received a call from the local Delivery Hub. I have been asked to call Amazon again tomorrow evening. Final resolution according to them will be either a Replacement or a Full Refund (I paid Rs.3299/-).

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

You are not the only person. I ordered call of duty modern warfare from Flipkart and all I got was an empty box case (no ps4 case and Disc) after 1 week of waiting. At least I will get a refund after investigation. 

moral of the story. Buy from Prime and FK assured sellers only. Damn the e-commerce sites really lost their glory days last year when the regulations kicked in. 

Also open your packages in front of the delivery agent so you have a credible witness. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

What a dampener this is...

Ordered this on the 18th of January' 2020:

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2

And received this instead (on the 20th, Prime):

20200120-140807.jpg

The seal was just a piece of cello-tape pasted on the box:

716d3c22-4163-42ae-aab8-651ae394bcb0.jpg

This box came inside a usual brown cardboard box that Amazon uses (undamaged).

Seller was Cloudtail. There was no computer generated bill inside the cardboard box as well. Sigh. :cry:

I immediately contacted Amazon India CC. They transferred my call to their Investigation department. Now they have given me till the 26th to sort this issue out. I got a call today from my local Delivery Hub and also explained the problem to them over the phone (that I received a PS3 controller in a PS4 Controller box!!). Contacted Amazon and let them know that I received a call from the local Delivery Hub. I have been asked to call Amazon again tomorrow evening. Final resolution according to them will be either a Replacement or a Full Refund (I paid Rs.3299/-).

Take a refund and you might get to keep the dual shock 3 and is it original ?

27 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Take a refund and you might get to keep the dual shock 3 and is it original ?

I don't know man, didn't even feel like opening the box after I saw what was inside. I have just kept it in my storage cupboard. Hopefully Amazon's investigation team sorts this out and I can get a refund. What is particularly shameful is that the seller was Cloudtail itself and it goes without saying Amazon & Prime Fulfilled. :ranting:

Edited by Black_Hawk

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

I don't know man, didn't even feel like opening the box after I saw what was inside. I have just kept it in my storage cupboard. Hopefully Amazon's investigation team sorts this out and I can get a refund. What is particularly shameful is that the seller was Cloudtain itself and goes without saying Amazon & Prime Fulfilled. :ranting:

Yes, no need to worry, amazon always sorts it out.

At worst, you ll get a full refund.

And at best, you ll get a refund plus get to keep the dual shock 3 which if original is gold.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yes, no need to worry, amazon always sorts it out.

At worst, you ll get a full refund.

And at best, you ll get a refund plus get to keep the dual shock 3 which if original is gold.

The CC from the Investigation Team said that after the Investigation is completed by them and should I then want a Replacement they will send the correct PS4 controller and have this one picked up. I don't know what happens if I ask for Refund though? Think it's the usual... they send a Returns pickup guy who picks this controller up and post the pickup they initiate the refund to my Amazon Pay Balance/ Bank Account.

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

The CC from the Investigation Team said that after the Investigation is completed by them and should I then want a Replacement they will send the correct PS4 controller and have this one picked up. I don't know what happens if I ask for Refund though? Think it's the usual... they send a Returns pickup guy who picks this controller up and post the pickup they initiate the refund to my Amazon Pay Balance/ Bank Account.

Yes, they are even investigating because a different product was delivered.

It is the same for both of the cases, a pick up guys comes and same day refund of the pickup (doesn't need to reach them back)

Because usually even if change your mind after the purchase, there's a no questions asked return (this has been the case for most items - i might be wrong about dual shock 4)

So there is a chance they don't collect the original product since it's something else entirely and original dual shock 3s are not even sold now. (This is possible if you are lucky - have seen it happen for wrong or defective video games frequently)