What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Here it is

HDMI-DVI Cable + PS3 40GB

I am totally out of money now though but i <333 my parents :D

and i plan to open the box tomorrow, too tired after the party and yes FFS exams are over..w00t!!!

P.S - can someone plz lend me some games, i will pay for the shipping both sides :thumbsup:

gajmdaabe.jpg

Sahi hai bhai sahi hai...

Ok so i opened the box and the f**king Sony world has made me a f**king idiot. This is one of the biggest Sony World Showroom in this area.

a) the controller was already working [ Red Light blinking ]

:thumbsup: There are f**king scratches on the main unit already

Wtf Sony

Ok so i opened the box and the f**king Sony world has made me a f**king idiot. This is one of the biggest Sony World Showroom in this area.

:D There are f**king scratches on the main unit already

Wtf Sony

hehe, yeah. While hunting for my LCD TV, I too observed that the Sony showroom guys were lesser educated than even the local multi dealer guys :dance:

btw, congrats on your purchase :thumbsup:

where did u buy the cable from, and how much?

:thumbsup: There are f**king scratches on the main unit already

Wtf Sony

U got duped!!!!!!Sony's april fool joke..did u buy the console from the sony world near sg highway because theyre so pathetic that when i went them to ask for the console some construction work was goin on and the person who was showing me barely knew anything..he was still unsure about whether sony has taken 60 gb ps3 from the market and whether u can play ps2 games on the 40 gb or not

^

yeah i am happy and sad and half drunk sadly.

I feel cheated and disgusted with this thing. There is like no plastic wrap around the PS3 just it was half wrapped in that foam kind of thing.

I got the cable from US.

Btw sorry for bad language ppl.

B) There are f**king scratches on the main unit already

Wtf Sony

U got duped!!!!!!Sony's april fool joke..did u buy the console from the sony world near sg highway because theyre so pathetic that when i went them to ask for the console some construction work was goin on and the person who was showing me barely knew anything..he was still unsure about whether sony has taken 60 gb ps3 from the market and whether u can play ps2 games on the 40 gb or not

Got it from Shivrangani Showroom dude.

The showroom is awesome. When my mom had gone to pick it they were packing the one on display and my mom got annoyed and said she wanted a sealed box one since she knows i am very particular about such things. The guy asked her to wait for 45Mins so she asked them to home deliver it.

^

I feel cheated and disgusted with this thing. There is like no plastic wrap around the PS3 just it was half wrapped in that foam kind of thing.

I got the cable from US.

Thats because you are drunk i guess...... B) Anyways,i got my PS3 also foam wrapped from HK.....no plastic wraps either......

^

I got the cable from US.

Dont worry abt language,

btw Yes, those ppl are jerk.

Service industry in India is Cheap and so is the Service now. You will find representatvies at Landmark and such places wont even be able to speak english. They wld consider Blu Ray = Blue Films.

Anyways U sld take it to them if u feel offended and get it exchanged m8.

U sld hv opened in front of the delivery guy.

Edited by Chaztin

^

I know but i wasn't there at my place. See it was somehow meant as a surprise and all so no one opened it too.

Gonna go down tomorrow and see whats happening.

Yup take a hockey and shove it up there ***

If they react tell them there showroom will be the worst known showroom in India we at GI will make sure about that

:surprise: There are f**king scratches on the main unit already

Wtf Sony

Got it from Shivrangani Showroom dude.

The showroom is awesome. When my mom had gone to pick it they were packing the one on display and my mom got annoyed and said she wanted a sealed box one since she knows i am very particular about such things. The guy asked her to wait for 45Mins so she asked them to home deliver it.

that totally sucks dude! i am guessing ita a display piece but on the bright side you atleast have a ps3

BTW, i got myself a 106 gb pendrive and a 160 gb portable HDD

We bought a brand new 360 for work from Planet M and the console kinda just bricked itself after the very first update. Nikhil's been crying under a shower since then