What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

the older games i paly at my leisure ...

i hope i like spiderman 3 on my 360 .... the ps2 version sucked big time ...

You will if you like the swinging aspect. The fighting and story aspects are generic and repetitive. But swinging around New York city in high detail with huge draw distances on the X360 really rocks.

do u really get time to play them or you are just collecting games and putting it on display for ur geek frnds ?

i really play them ... what do u think i do from 7 in the evening till 2 in the morning ?? (other than have dinner)

btw ... these were the games i had ordered more than 1 month back from playasia ... took this long ...

crackdown is not so good dude....it gets very repetitive after a while....but anyway, to each his own. Hope you enjoy the games....

anyway, cool to know u play till 2 AM regularly ! I cant do that everyday....only once in a while !

crackdown is not so good dude....it gets very repetitive after a while....but anyway, to each his own. Hope you enjoy the games....

anyway, cool to know u play till 2 AM regularly ! I cant do that everyday....only once in a while !

Crackdown is repetitive in the sense that you have to gun down each gang and its individual bosses. What is unique is that your character levels up as keep shooting, jumping, driving, fighting, etc. That offers you better abilities which can dramatically change the way you tackle each gang. There is a quantum shift in the way you will deal with the first gang in the game and the way you will dispose of the last gang.

^^ tell me about it :angry: ! More than the travel time, its the added frustration of the chaotic traffic which takes a toll on you...!

bangalore esp .... worked at koramangala for a year ... experienced hell bcos of traffic jams ...

Edited by reaper

^^ unfortuntely, psps, pdas, ipods et all are not allowed in our office, I dont trust the security guy enuf to deposit my valuables with him everyday !

anyway, before we all get capped for offtopic discussions, lets stop this here :angry: !

Edited by Ne0ViniT

^^ unfortuntely, psps, pdas, ipods et all are not allowed in our office, I dont trust the security guy enuf to deposit my valuables with him everyday !

anyway, before we all get capped for offtopic discussions, lets stop this here :( !

Back to topic ---> HALO3

This thread is a corrupting influence on ahem... * dreamers* like myself. Would mind if junta bought crappy stuff, but unfortunately posts like this one ^^....makes me feel like a :dance: ....you guys are sure rolling in the dough!

I just bought 2 play and charge kits... :cry5:

p.s: We should have like a Gaming financial planning thread where budding greenspan's can pass on some tips?