What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Finally bought the PS3!! Went for the 80gb Motorstorm version. Gonna buy Unchartered as my first game :dance: But, I wont be receiving it until Feb 2008 when I get back to India :( Am sooooo damn excited :)

Am not interested in the Bluray movies at the moment. So have put them up for sale. In case anybody is interested, please discuss in the Trading post section. Have already created a thread there.

^^ cool case you if you like silicon cases the best in the market is the Iskin Revo i got it fits amazing and best quality in the market but a lil steep though i paid 40$ for it...

bought 4200 microsoft points from ebay Uk since i have a Uk GT really cheap digital delivery 22GBP only...

microsoft%20points.jpg

Halo 3 new Heroic map pack will be the first on my list to download. :)

Makbhai ur Xbox 360 is working now? I mean its disc tray??

360 will be working from tomorrow bro redington called me up said the courrier will be tomorrow for the exchange of console... although the odd wack or taplees makes it work sometimes... desi ishtyle..

yup ebay uk Item number: 160193273103 i think the guy had 20 cards and all sold out in 2 hrs i was the lucky one looks like santa is really being nice to me...

Edited by Makatak

360 will be working from tomorrow bro redington called me up said the courrier will be tomorrow for the exchange of console... although the odd wack or taplees makes it work sometimes... desi ishtyle..

Thats great Makbhai, hope to see you see u soon in COD 4 action!!