What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

The game , dont want to play it b4 MGS1, 2 and 3 ............also the TV set here is crappy , it always has a green tint, as if it is in Matrix or something.......wht am i gonna do :rofl:

Congratulations on purchasing MGS4. Trust me i played it on normal standard colour tv... sach bolo toh hdtv mein khelna kabaat hi kuch aur hai..dont play it on ur tv( you will regret)...thoda intezar kar le.. :chair:

congrats bro

Keep us posted bout the performance via a vis the older iPhone

SUre man .

DIff

1) Camera has improved alot over the iphone 3g.. But still doesnt work well at dark places..

2) GPS system is now much better than 3g one .. It gives realtime directions.

3) Battery life has gone up

4)i dont no abt iphone 3g's bluetooth connectivity wid pc.. Never tried it.... But 3gs connects to pc

its lil faster than the 3g

SUre man .

DIff

1) Camera has improved alot over the iphone 3g.. But still doesnt work well at dark places..

2) GPS system is now much better than 3g one .. It gives realtime directions.

3) Battery life has gone up

4)i dont no abt iphone 3g's bluetooth connectivity wid pc.. Never tried it.... But 3gs connects to pc

its lil faster than the 3g

here are the detailed diff's...

1. camera instead of 2mp is a 3mp autofocus and touch to focus, also has video recording capibility with touch to focus and auto focus.

2. Gps System now gives turn by turn directions by using magnetic compass. (A-GPS)

3. Battery life theoretically longer, but no actual diff... Longer in the sense lasts the same as the iPhone 3G even though the processor has been upgraded, which means more battery consumption.

4. Data tehering now possible with OS3.0 wether u r on iPhone or iPhone 3g or 3GS.

5. Magnetic Compass, only on 3GS

6. Voice App. Only On 3GS.

7. iPhone 3G had a 428MHz processor, 3GS (where S stand for speed) has a 627MHz prcessor..., which makes it 2X times faster thn 3G in terms of basic processing.

8. 3GS has a newer and better graphics card....

Edited by techstylist

Yes I am quite old for this stuff. I am beginner now, will look for HPI Racing RCs after I get used to this one.

Nikko is pretty much toy grade. You should look to upgrade to proper hobby grade asap. Both HPI and Traxxas are available in India these days so keep a lookout for good deals.

Nikko is pretty much toy grade. You should look to upgrade to proper hobby grade asap. Both HPI and Traxxas are available in India these days so keep a lookout for good deals.

HPI and Traxxas aren't the best... the best ones are all among ThunderTiger and Kysosho..

Not really. Kyoshi isn't as popular as it used to be, so they've releases have really slowed down. ThunderTiger shouldn't be first choice either.

Try T Losi or T Associated instead. Or Tamiya if you prefer Asian/Japanese.

Not really. Kyoshi isn't as popular as it used to be, so they've releases have really slowed down. ThunderTiger shouldn't be first choice either.

Try T Losi or T Associated instead. Or Tamiya if you prefer Asian/Japanese.

Tamiya is also very good...

Thunder Tiger is really aimed at value for money stuff.... But still is good..

Kyosho may have slowed down launches but nothin to beat Kyosho Inferno MP7.5 Sports 3 and Kyosho Inferno M777. Their currnt Models are realy togh and fast as hell and also sell soo much, They dont dont need to launch new models.. ...