What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

name='Tyler' date='Jul 14 2009, 06:17 PM' post='435215'

How did you manage to get that boxart for LO? (assuming you got the games from here)

well the lo is ntsc so it cant be an indian purchase ?? maybe he bought a used copy from india ...

and congrats h3lios .... :(

Edited by tinbin007

@nemo

good buy (don't know about the price, I'm just talking about the game). It will certainly give you the chills -

especially right at the beginning after you board the ship

. :fear: play it alone at night after a scary movie, then it'll be awesome :(

thanks.. hope its as good and more as u say. I love horror stuff. (Silent Hill :bounce:)

Edited by Nemo

Just a heads up. It's NOTHING like Silent Hill.

thanks :) but i know. I was comparing the atmospheric feel in both games/series. I have heard some pretty great things about Dead Space's environment and atmosphere.

Give me till 27 of this month Bro already bought the 3gs white also activated o2 just making prep for jailbreak downloaded 3gs firmware,learnt to capture ibess and other certific required..Waiting will paste pics on 28th of the first White iphone 3gs 32gb..Hopefull should be the first

Give me till 27 of this month Bro already bought the 3gs white also activated o2 just making prep for jailbreak downloaded 3gs firmware,learnt to capture ibess and other certific required..Waiting will paste pics on 28th of the first White iphone 3gs 32gb..Hopefull should be the first

i got 3gs at launch .. White 16gb

Edited by janu dilber

And he is selling it just as u typed it ^_^

Lol :P , yeah just saw his N97 sale thread across many forums , TS your TE sale thread has been locked by a mod, post pics with name and date as its a rule there. :D

Why buy and then sell it after 1 day only , you could have tried the phone somewhere before buying it , if you didn't like the touch screen with S60 OS. :D , Anyway good luck on the sale.

Finally got the PhotoFast CR-5400 Dual MicroSD Adapter today , and also bought two Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC memory sticks , the PSP now has 15GB free space at much cheaper price compared to a 16GB Pro Duo which costs 4k , this bundle costed me 2.3k total , 2k for the cards and 300 for the adapter. :O

Transfer Speed is really good , 6-7mbps. :nerves:

afb64fc4.jpg

78bfa185.jpg

Edited by Joy