What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Sweet bike Virus :good:

Karan arent you 17??? :doh:

BTW U don't even have the age to get a LICENSE.. :lol::)

Guys .....lets face facts, u think even half the kids riding/driving to school are of the legal age?

del licence costs 3K, haryana 2-2.5K & UP touts take ~1500 for a DL. n you dont even need ID proof

its "sad but true"

:P .. meerut ki police = 100 rs :D

meerut ka license = ~1000-1500/-

begum pul ke paas theres a driving school whr my frd got his like 10-12 yrs ago when he was 14-15.

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

Sweet bike Virus :thumbdown:

Guys .....lets face facts, u think even half the kids riding/driving to school are of the legal age?

del licence costs 3K, haryana 2-2.5K & UP touts take ~1500 for a DL. n you dont even need ID proof

its "sad but true"

meerut ka license = ~1000-1500/-

begum pul ke paas theres a driving school whr my frd got his like 10-12 yrs ago when he was 14-15.

Begum pul ke chhole kulche :unsure:

Sexxxxy stuff Gladiator. Which model is that iMac. Looks like the 21 incher. Is it the latest one?

This thread is on FIRE!

Is this some shopping season or what? Looks like everyone's gotten some fat rise in their paychecks

Ya bro its 21 incher

Dude....please please PLEASE tell me how much that Recliner cost you. I am so interested in getting one of these. It's in my list :samui:

Nice. How much did you splurge on the recliner dude?

Recliner wins the list hands down!!! a must for all gamers... I am so keen on buyin one such thing.. my bean bag had it enuf :samui:

how much for teh recliner?

it costed me some 27k,its not a laz boy,i got it from some random furnishing shop here,but it do is very very comfortablle

Great buy Gladiator :thumbsup:

:)