What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

OMG.. Never thought i would run into Raj Comics lovers out here.. :P .. :P

I still remember sneaking into the house with comics hidden under my shirt.. :P .. Those were the days.. Sigh..!!

But now Raj has gone for the dogs.. Last good comic i remember reading was Kalyug which had Naagraj and SCD :P .. Still have the very 1st digest published by Raj Comics - Nagraj and Super Commando Dhruv .. Miss Killer.. :P .. Thodanga, Bugaku, Jaadugar Shakura etc. :P ..

I wish they bring back Ashwaraj, Gojo and all the characters of Bhokal series.. :( ..

Chacha Chaoudhary, Pinky and Billoo were lovely too, but Raj Comics were the best TBH.. :P

BTW, Congo Shashank for the iPad.. :P :P

Congo dude but y dint u buy the ipad keyboard dock as well or the bluetooth keyboard.

pre-ordered it on launch day via kmd, so didn't got a chance, however i will order some dock soon, not interested in keyboard though.

congrats shashank

you didn't know that? here -> http://www.rajcomics.com/ they even have an e-store..

Thanks mate :fear:

never heard of raj comics... but diamond comics.... :

chacha choudhary's brain works faster than a computer :O

jiggi congrats... get avtaar 2morro... i will dhap from u... :devil:

if you have loved chacha choudhary you will definitely love dhruv comics

come on guys you haven't heard nagraj and super commando dhruv from raj comics. .. how could you miss the several crore devi-devtas in Bankelal and the famous "PUCCHI"

OMG.. Never thought i would run into Raj Comics lovers out here..

I still remember sneaking into the house with comics hidden under my shirt.. :lol: .. Those were the days.. Sigh..!!

But now Raj has gone for the dogs.. Last good comic i remember reading was Kalyug which had Naagraj and SCD :wOOtjumpy: .. Still have the very 1st digest published by Raj Comics - Nagraj and Super Commando Dhruv .. Miss Killer.. :panic: .. Thodanga, Bugaku, Jaadugar Shakura etc.

I wish they bring back Ashwaraj, Gojo and all the characters of Bhokal series.

Chacha Chaoudhary, Pinky and Billoo were lovely too, but Raj Comics were the best TBH..

BTW, Congo Shashank for the iPad.. :cheers::P

thanks .. yea those were golden years..

@Jigsaw Congrats on the Avatar BR... mine could come anytime now.. had preordred via indiatimes with bonus cards

pre-ordered it on launch day via kmd, so didn't got a chance, however i will order some dock soon, not interested in keyboard though.

Thanks mate :mellow:

if you have loved chacha choudhary you will definitely love dhruv comics

come on guys you haven't heard nagraj and super commando dhruv from raj comics. .. how could you miss the several crore devi-devtas in Bankelal and the famous "PUCCHI"

thanks .. yea those were golden years..

@Jigsaw Congrats on the Avatar BR... mine could come anytime now.. had preordred via indiatimes with bonus cards

thanks shashank.... why indiatimes though?? planet m ya kisi shop se le lena tha :panic:

Yeah I used to read a lot of those. Both Diamond (Chacha Chaudhary, billo, etc) and Raj comics (Nagraj, Parmanu, etc). Also loved reading Asterix. Too bad I hardly (get time to) read any comic books now. :happydance:

Yeah, the comics hobby somehow died down and progressed towards novels. Now I hardly read comics/novels, and just spend time either on video games or TV. And from the looks of it, my interest in video games are wading away slowly. Hardly spent more than 2 hours at a stretch on video game in the past month, apart from MW 2.