What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

But why are you still using that antique nokia 6630 :majesty::P

picture6p.png

:nerves:

<3 My first and last love <3

I picked up a nokia E72 recently but when I thought of this phone I put it back :hug:

I do want to upgrade but I wish I could upgrade in this form :giggle:

Got myself a Dell Adamo 13 brilliant machine, Mandarina Duck Laptop Sleeve & an Apple Ipad 64Gb for the wife.. :doh:

:rofl:

sweet buy sajidbhai

Edited by ITALIA

<3 My first and last love <3

I picked up a nokia E72 recently but when I thought of this phone I put it back :fear:

I do want to upgrade but I wish I could upgrade in this form :(

:blink:

Are you serious :ack: you using this instead of your e72 :majesty: What is it that you like about it soo much :ko:

Got myself a Dell Adamo 13 brilliant machine, Mandarina Duck Laptop Sleeve & an Apple Ipad 64Gb for the wife.. :D

http://i45.tinypic.com/j0l3km.jpg

Awesome Purchases :fear:

Congo :cheers:

But why not a MacBook Air :rofl: or is that the adamo xps ?

woot!!! that is one sweet buy sajid.

How much for the Adamo?

Thanks Guys.

@Athek Adamo i got a very sweet deal bought it from Dell EPP US site and in the end with taxes the damages was 900$ shipped. BTW Dell sells the black version of this machine in India for 1.2lac :bigyellowgrin:

Thanks Guys.

@Athek Adamo i got a very sweet deal bought it from Dell EPP US site and in the end with taxes the damages was 900$ shipped. BTW Dell sells the black version of this machine in India for 1.2lac :scratchchin:

900$ is freakin awesome, i was planning to get one for myself, but even with EPP i think indian price won't be less then 75-80k :)