What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Congrats on N900... its a very nice phone.. battery life is little less due to the High-Res. screen.

PS: you will have to restart the phone time to time (may be once in 3 or 4 days) for optimal performance.

Thank you.

Congrats on N900... its a very nice phone.. battery life is little less due to the High-Res. screen.

PS: you will have to restart the phone time to time (may be once in 3 or 4 days) for optimal performance.

Thank you.

Thanks actually i swore off all Nokia phones i got the first lot of N97 mobiles the flash was faulty plus the phone kept hanging though i was a true nokia fanboy ma first mobile being Ngage qd also owning N70m and N73m got HTC hd was an amazing mobile but screen was to big and one of my dads friend offered him an Ipad the wifi wala but when we went to buy it they were out of stock so he bought this mobile lol he couldnt use it so i ended up getting it.

bought kane and lynch dead man (pc) eplay wala that sells for Rs 299...bought this on Mr.charles bole toh tyler babu's recommendation .Hope i will enjoy. :coolspeak:

ohhh hell yeah.... the game is AWESOME!!! :wOOtjumpy:

Good buy KC. I've already bought a few of them for myself and my friends :bigyellowgrin:

@Gautam

Normal shipping bro. But reaches fast. I got mine after 4 days of ordering which included a weekend in between

ordered one right now :paagaldance:

isnt 4 days too fast glen?? i'm surprised, the last time an ebay item was coming for me from hong kong, it took well over a month.

Did u have to pay anything to the guy ( customs guy? ) who comes to deliver it??

wallet raped this month

:nerves:

ordered one right now :paagaldance:

isnt 4 days too fast glen?? i'm surprised, the last time an ebay item was coming for me from hong kong, it took well over a month.

Did u have to pay anything to the guy ( customs guy? ) who comes to deliver it??

wallet raped this month

:nerves:

Yeah I know its too fast. I ordered on a friday I got it by the coming tuesday.

I again got 2 more pieces which I ordered last friday, got it yesterday. :)

And no customs. Its a small item anyway. Postman just dropped it with the watchman

Edited by Death Stryke