What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Congratulations harshail bhai!.Enjoy. :cheers:

btw when did u shifted to canada?? :scratchchin:

thanks a lot bro. i shifted to Canada a month ago...... my old PS3 went kaput in India so got a new one here but its quite cheap here. I have brought all of my games with me and will join online gaming soon :devil:

OT: btw how is Obaid bhai? didnt talk to him for a long time. its impossible to contact him. do say hello to him from my side. thanks!

Takatak :good:

:giggle::hug:

thanks a lot bro. i shifted to Canada a month ago...... my old PS3 went kaput in India so got a new one here but its quite cheap here. I have brought all of my games with me and will join online gaming soon :devil:

OT: btw how is Obaid bhai? didnt talk to him for a long time. its impossible to contact him. do say hello to him from my side. thanks!

cool.Enjoy bro. :cheers:

abt Obaid bhai,spoke to him quite abt some time back he was fine have ...if i get in touch with him will surely do so bro. :good:

You're a second wife. What did you expect?

To Whomsoever it may Concern,

Please do not relate me to MT everrr anymore. :nono:

I cannot be a split personality, alter ego or anything at all of a Guy who is married to two other men and is a pimp to one of his partner... :O simply Eeeks...

Please do not relate me to MT everrr anymore. :nono:

I cannot be a split personality, alter ego or anything at all of a Guy who is married to two other men and is a pimp to one of his partner... :O simply Eeeks...

It's quite possible. Case in point = http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489655/Patient-multiple-personalities-sketches-17-alter-egos.html

All very very different people.

:lol:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

bhai,hum log ke paas nahi hai yeh Tapatalk Papatalk Mamatalk.....ab toh khush. :chair:

lol chill , i think tapatalk se jab bhi post karega toh automatic aayega aisa likha.

But if he is doing it intentionally then :furious: show off <_<

lol chill , i think tapatalk se jab bhi post karega toh automatic aayega aisa likha.

But if he is doing it intentionally then :furious: show off <_<

Bastid.. beech.. thats my custom signature i've set in tapatalk :ack: isme showoff kya hain? its not like i'm the only one here who has an SGS <_<

Dont ask me. I just count the cash.

Cha-ching!

And keyo, I feel for you ... but in this case I'd rather not feel for you :naughty:

Bastid.. beech.. thats my custom signature i've set in tapatalk :ack: isme showoff kya hain? its not like i'm the only one here who has an SGS <_<

Yup, half of IVG has one :lol:

Here's my haul for past week.

1. Intel core i5 750

2cxsw1s.gif

Don't have the box so uploading pic from website. :P

2. MSI P55 GD85 Mobo and Gskill Ripjaws (2*2Gb)

iw17p3.jpg

3. Seagate 1TB 7200.12 HDD

I dont think you guyz need pic of it..

4. Coolermaster GX 550 Power supply

14b10zd.jpg

5. Coolermaster V10 CPU Cooler

15ioo9.jpg

6. Palit Geforce GTX 460 1GB Video Card

2hwhedh.jpg

7. Razer Deathadder Mouse and Razer Goliathus Fragged Mouse Pad

28bh75u.jpg

23tmlo0.jpg