What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Damn.. why nobody tells me such stuff before.. :wallbash:

I bought one now.. Ab kya karein?? :scratchchin:

Why you not ask before buying these stuff??...i have often noticed many womens are really bad at buying electronics.....i know someone who bought 5.1 local speakers and the best part is all the speakers are side by side ....kinda piled up....and she still thinks it is surround sound effect she is getting ..:lol:

anyways.....here what you should have done

there are lot of digital Tv media players out these days...here check out http://shop.ebay.in/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=media+player&_sacat=See-All-Categories

they are all very reasonably priced...what they do is...allow you to play any extensions files(Vidos or even photos and music) on your TV via pen drive ,External HDD and some even let you stream directly from your pc via wi-fi.

as for movies ...check pm....also incase you plan to buy media player ...just do ask here before buying ...not all are good ....i use western digital and they are great but newer version have come out and competitors have some good stuff to offer too.

Can u b more clear?? :naughty:

i believe u already know it.

instead should have gone for TV media player...they are quite cheap too these days ......much more convenient also to get the movies (if you understand what i mean)....if not pm me...i will explain it to you.

Dude. Come on. Really? You're intentionally steering someone innocent that way?

Why you not ask before buying these stuff??...i have often noticed many womens are really bad at buying electronics.....i know someone who bought 5.1 local speakers and the best part is all the speakers are side by side ....kinda piled up....and she still thinks it is surround sound effect she is getting ..:lol:

anyways.....here what you should have done

there are lot of digital Tv media players out these days...here check out http://shop.ebay.in/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=media+player&_sacat=See-All-Categories

they are all very reasonably priced...what they do is...allow you to play any extensions files(Vidos or even photos and music) on your TV via pen drive ,External HDD and some even let you stream directly from your pc via wi-fi.

as for movies ...check pm....also incase you plan to buy media player ...just do ask here before buying ...not all are good ....i use western digital and they are great but newer version have come out and competitors have some good stuff to offer too.

i believe u already know it.

Ok Noted. Thanks Playstation.

I am planning to buy Speakers for my Zune and I pod. I had asked here as well and MT suggested PC speakers.

I had almost bought these awesome speakers from Croma.. but they didnt have a fresh piece..

So please guide..

Dude. Come on. Really? You're intentionally steering someone innocent that way?

I am just saying whats convenient ways to enjoy movies these days....

Ok Noted. Thanks Playstation.

I am planning to buy Speakers for my Zune and I pod. I had asked here as well and MT suggested PC speakers.

I had almost bought these awesome speakers from Croma.. but they didnt have a fresh piece..

So please guide..

Welcome. Okay any electronic tech related post it here http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showforum=58 make a thread...

OT: abt speakers for zune and ipods...just fo r general use if Mt has suggested you to go for pc speakers ....he is pretty right about it...i have used my old ipods with old pc speakers ..they worked nicely .......if you are looking for those small ones that usually work on batteries or are much easy to travel with....we will have to search for it...from top of my mind i can think of altec lansing pseakers and apple's own speakers which work well...still make a thread there and more infos will come ...best to take more advices and you may even know best place to order.