What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Thank you.

Yeah Rocknrolla is awesome, hoping that guy ritchie will make the sequel soon. sherlocks can be passed to someone else.

I dunno but i found RocknRolla quite underwhelming. I'm a big fan of Guy Ritchie movies too. This one just did not add up properly enough.

I liked the characters, every one of them. story was quite ok.

Ty xgax. :-)

same here. The characters were good. the acting was damn good by all of them...i t was a very entertaining movie....that dance sequence where that girl gets up to dance...i still keep watching it...here moves kinda attracts me....all these put togerther it had its moments...really a very good movie.

lol no bro, i ain't selling the headset. I was talking about the Move sharshooter attachment

nice. I sometimes i wonder was move really worth it...the game also i am waiting for most for move -sorcery is still no news of it...release date and all...what to say to sony...they manage to sell 8 million also is a big thing.

If i buy that stuff ..My parents will call mental hospital and tell them to pick me up...:rofl:

giggle.gif Same here. Although not a Star wars fan but a nice buy.

This time you won't need sparkles on diwali. :P

An Early Halloween purchase for $120 + shipping (yes, I BOUGHT it :P )

An officially licensed collectible from Star Wars, a Darth Vader FX Lightsaber in Red from the Old Trilogy. The Hilt is metal, not plastic and there are motion sensors (for the four different motion and clashing sounds) in there. Just received it today.

:wOOtjumpy::thumbsup:

But love that "Glowing Talwaar!!" :roflroll:

:wallbash:

nice. I sometimes i wonder was move really worth it...the game also i am waiting for most for move -sorcery is still no news of it...release date and all...what to say to sony...they manage to sell 8 million also is a big thing.

ya bro, i think the same. I bought 2 Move controllers, Navigation controller, Move charger and now Sharpshooter. It all seems a waste of money :( but still i want to try the sharpshooter once. I donno where Sorcery disappeared :(