What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

VtuS3.jpg

1st impressions on the SJ book: It's thick, really thick.

Pardon for the sub-amateurish pics (was tired & sleepy). The Legend box set (and the insides) are a fingerprint magnet. :|

ppkXA.jpg

I am Legend Ultimate CE & The Sound of Music 45th Anniversary LE.

99X3X.jpg

Sweet CE. The Lenticular collectible is pretty awesome (shows the alternate ending). Has a concept sketch book & 6 art cards (showing international cities devastated by the virus). 2-disc blu-ray set. Glossiest CE I've ever seen. Every damn thing is a fingerprint magnet. :|

bulJt.jpg

Superb LE. Chock full of awesome contents. I specially love the hand-painted Music box (quotes "My favorite things"). It's heavy, ridiculously nostalgic and actually works (by winding up) ! :wOOtjumpy:

The hardbook & the souvenir books are amazingly done (the contents are never repeated). Tons of trivia & info. Blu-ray is a 4 disc set (with a soundtrack disc). Comes with 6 snapshot cards & a certificate of authenticity.

naya room banwa apni haweli main :P ...warna niche wala tehkhana,jahaaan failed operations waloo ki body rakhta hai,wahaa maal rakh :naughty:

Secrets. Shshhhhhhh ! :chair:

Nice buy KB, loved I am legend.

once again awesome purchase bai!! Congrats broda! :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Music World, Park Street. No discounts, though elder bro bought the game. :dance:

nice...those idiots are atleast getting new releases so fast,thats amazing...discount milta toh i would have fainted :P ...

its hardly 10 mins walking distance from my house ,next time can check out if i need a game urgently...

nice...those idiots are atleast getting new releases so fast,thats amazing...discount milta toh i would have fainted :P ...

its hardly 10 mins walking distance from my house ,next time can check out if i need a game urgently...

ur from kolkata? :ack: my place is 15 minutes away.. :P

they were taking preorders for BF3 for 2599 (i think).. and their collection sucks... :thumbdown:

Recent Blu Ray Purchase (Jurassic Park Ultimate Edition just arrived today!)

img0560mr.jpg

Inside Art of Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Digipack

img0561v.jpg

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Blu ray Disc and Digital Copies of same

img0563kj.jpg

Now its time to unleash the T-Rex on my home theatre and wake the neighbours :bigyellowgrin::hypocrite::wOOtjumpy::notangel:

Edited by amitraj7

SAMSUNG SERIES 9 LAPTOP

SAMSUNG 22" LED HDMI Moniter

SAMSUNG SOLID IMMERSE (mobile)

LOGITECH Z623 2.1 Speakers :bigyellowgrin:

20111029170546.jpg

20111029170657.jpg

This is my new UK Setup.........

Edited by muin

Recent Blu Ray Purchase (Jurassic Park Ultimate Edition just arrived today!)

Now its time to unleash the T-Rex on my home theatre and wake the neighbours :bigyellowgrin::hypocrite::wOOtjumpy::notangel:

Super. Mine didn't turn up till now. :(

Can't wait to hear T-rex in all glory ! :wOOtjumpy:

Edit: When was your's shipped ?

Edited by Kaamwali Bai

Super. Mine didn't turn up till now. :(

Can't wait to hear T-rex in all glory ! :wOOtjumpy:

Edit: When was your's shipped ?

Mine was dispatched on 23rd October...... that too i mailed them and then only they dispatched same and sent an apology mail back to me for delay! Seems need to bug them one week bfr for my next preordered item!

Also if you google around you will find other stores in UK dispatched the same 1 week bfr release date, surprisingly Amazon Uk i slow in this !

Godzilla>Jurassic Part :fear:

U mean in size sense then yes may be! :naughty:

But if you see direction, picturisation, story etc. then Godzilla doesn't stand any where, so in a nutshell Jurassic Park is EPIC! :majesty: