What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

^^id say its worth the price ....

and to all those who say xbox 360 rocks,i say u havnt seen ps3 yet!!!

when i first saw and used my 360 i thought it was cool, considering i was graduating from the ps2

but when i saw the PS3.....WOW....mindblowing.....its one of the coolest things i've ever bought....the 360 pales in comparison

Xbox 360 fans can and will go on and on about the PS3's high price, lack of games, etc....i did too....but when u got one, you won't be complaining anymore

peace

thts the sore thumb my friend. u can go on and on about the PS3's beauty, but without good games, its just another black shiny box next to ur TV :blush: !

vikram i'll be giving a picture of urs to my watchman so he can keep an eye out....ur not getting anywhere near my black beauty :ranting:

besides, its not my job to teach people to appreciate something good....go to a sony world losers!!

peace

Hey it was worth a shot. Besides, I dont need to come over to your place to appreciate the PS3. Even right now, I plotting a way to con one of my neighbours out of his PS3 for a while.

you've got to appreciate something good when u see it....just denying it because u dont have it is just petty...i appreciated the PS3 for what it was even when i didnt own it and i appreciate the 360 for what it is even now that i have a PS3

maybe some of yall should do the same

peace

dude, no doubt sony ps3 is a beast for this gen, so was xbox in the prev gen. Compared to ps2, it had a hard disk, an online service, a far more improved gfx card etc. But ppl still didnt feel it was enuf, why ? simple logic - games were way lacking compared to ps2 ! This time so far ps3 is yet to impress everyone with a game, maybe when MGS 4 or GTA 4 or FF XIII releases, we can really stand out and apprecite the ps3, I dont know why its so hard for ps3 fanboys to understand that.

KC, u dont need to purchase a ps3 to comment on it. We have played the demos, seen the ads, watched the videos, no doubt its good. But till a game on the scale of halo3 or bioshock releases on it, its just a waste of money IMO. Period !

^^ well i think the hourglass shape is rather cool and in no way ugly ;)

dude! .. i dont think he is even talking about the shape either .... its overall ...

the shape, graphics, the features, the controller ... everything about the ps3 is good ...

now dont get me wrong .... i dont mean to degrade the 360 in any way ...

the 360 is good but the ps3 is better ...